Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Contradiction in ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    The judges eliminating Brittany because they said her personality was gone, but the week before, they said to tone it down.
    Exact same thing happened to Tocarra, i was pissed about both of their eliminations.

FORT Regular
    I am not sure but I think it did happen to Furonda too

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Naima got crap for having the same expression in all of her pictures but Danielle didn't.

And Brittany got eliminated for losing her personality, while Naima, who had never shown personality up to that point, advanced.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    Yeah, they give a chance to put Naima in bottom 2, but not a chance ou Mollie Sue and Nicolle that is just ...

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Naima got crap for having the same expression in all of her pictures but Danielle didn't.
    I remember that too. I also remember Naima getting slammed and almost eliminated for only looking good in 3/4 or profile, while the point was never brought with Danielle.

Other contradictions:

- Katie was hammered for being too sexy in her photos, yet gets eliminated after shooting a sexy photo shoot for Stuff Magazine.

- Nicole(c3), gets eliminated for not being memorable, while Naima gets a reprieve on those same grounds and is allowed to win the competition.

- Brandy's gap was "fierce" but Danielle's gap could have gotten her eliminated.

- Noelle was eliminated for not looking like a model, yet she was chosen by Tyra herself to be in a modeling competition.

Those are good, Mo Miser! i have more.

More Contradictions:

- Brita was eliminated was for looking too old in her pictures, but they didn't say anything about that to Jade.

- Tyra said to Anna she admires her decision not to pose nude, but she eliminates her. We all knew ait was coming. . Even though she was obviously going to be eliminated, Tyra shouldn't have said that unless Anna was staying. Tyra might as well has said "Anna you didn't do it, so bye."

- Danielle almost got eliminated because of her accent, but Nnenna made it to Thailand with her accent, with she got as a result of spending 12 years in Nigeria even though she was born in Texas.

- Anna goes home for not posing nude but Shannon stays. (There could have been a double elimination between Shannon and Robbyne.

- Tyra said to be yourself, because she can see throughfake, but what up with her acting "Miss I Can Be Ghetto, Too Y'all" like she's trying to prove something to us.

i'll think of more later.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Last season the models posed as whatever careers they wanted to have outside of fashion, but in a previous cycle, the Indian model (sorry but I can't remember her name) was cut because she said she wanted a career in manufacturing or something. Tyra was upset that she wanted a job outside of modelling.

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    Julie

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    Those are good, Mo Miser! i have more.

More Contradictions:

- Brita was eliminated was for looking too old in her pictures, but they didn't say anything about that to Jade.

- Tyra said to Anna she admires her decision not to pose nude, but she eliminates her. We all knew ait was coming. . Even though she was obviously going to be eliminated, Tyra shouldn't have said that unless Anna was staying. Tyra might as well has said "Anna you didn't do it, so bye."

- Danielle almost got eliminated because of her accent, but Nnenna made it to Thailand with her accent, with she got as a result of spending 12 years in Nigeria even though she was born in Texas.

- Anna goes home for not posing nude but Shannon stays. (There could have been a double elimination between Shannon and Robbyne.

- Tyra said to be yourself, because she can see throughfake, but what up with her acting "Miss I Can Be Ghetto, Too Y'all" like she's trying to prove something to us.

i'll think of more later.
    well if i remember correctly, anna was sent home not just because she didn't pose nude, but becuase she didn't have a good reason. she said "it's not so much my religion, i just want to be christlike" so they were really confused by that.
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Fogey
    Towards the end of the fifth cycle the judges nagged on Bre for being too short. Though I think Tyra worded it as "not having enough height" or something of the like.

Bre was 5'8".

Did they not realize that at least half the other models that season were the same height or even shorter? Along with Bre there was also Ashley, Cassandra, Sarah, Lisa, Kim, Jayla, and Nik. Hell, Nik even made it further than Bre.

(As well as several contestants in other cycles. Including Eva who won at 5'6.5")

I didn't like Bre, but it has still always bothered me.