Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Contradiction in ANTM

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    Complained that Eugena was not connecting with the camera while Melrose was the only one out of the final four that was not facing the camera in the picture.

FORT Newbie
    You can still connect with the Camera without looking at it directcly!

okay, why does panel always freak out and say that even if you are sick you must push on, and then tell caridee she should push so hard in the pool.

i think that is so retarded. when monique was like i am so sick or whatever they penalized her for not "wanting it" and then miss caridee is like I RELALY WANT THIS EVEN IF I FREEZE TO DEATH and she like gets hypothermia the judges are like "you need to know when to say stop" i was like tyra go eat a pie.
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2162579;
    i think that is so retarded. when monique was like i am so sick or whatever they penalized her for not "wanting it" and then miss caridee is like I RELALY WANT THIS EVEN IF I FREEZE TO DEATH and she like gets hypothermia the judges are like "you need to know when to say stop" i was like tyra go eat a pie.
    thanks! it's about time someone pick up on that!

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;2162579;
    The difference is that CariDee tried, Monique didn't even try. In the episode we see th epeople hanging out around the pool tell CarIDee to tell them if she starts feeling really bad in there, and she waits until she's already broken before she says anything. That's what the judges are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2162646;
    The difference is that CariDee tried, Monique didn't even try. In the episode we see th epeople hanging out around the pool tell CarIDee to tell them if she starts feeling really bad in there, and she waits until she's already broken before she says anything. That's what the judges are referring to.
    so what? how does that make any difference?
    jay asked robin and shannon before the nude shoot if they were ready to go nude
    they were still penalized for not doing it
    just because they asked if she wanted to go out, that does not mean she would not have been penalized

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2162660;
    so what? how does that make any difference?
    The difference is she still got in there and got alot of shots in before it started taking over her body to the point that she couldn't take it anymore. If she would've got out before it got that bad she might've been able to get back in. But since she was so bad off there's no way Tyra could allow her to get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2162660;
    jay asked robin and shannon before the nude shoot if they were ready to go nude
    they were still penalized for not doing it
    As they should've been. They were penalized because they didn't try. If you refuse to even do a certain style of shoot you're going to be penalized for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2162664;
    The difference is she still got in there and got alot of shots in before it started taking over her body to the point that she couldn't take it anymore. If she would've got out before it got that bad she might've been able to get back in. But since she was so bad off there's no way Tyra could allow her to get back in.

As they should've been. They were penalized because they didn't try. If you refuse to even do a certain style of shoot you're going to be penalized for it.
    i agree, they should have been penalized, but that's not my point
    i can guarantee you if she would have stepped out early, the judges would accuse her of not wanting it enough
    it would add to this bogus thing the judges have about her requiring "attention"

Well I wasn't trying to say that there wasn't a possiblity that they would'velooked down on her for getting out early instead of "pushing" herself. I was just trying to point out the differences between what she did and what those other girls didn't do. It really wouldn't have surprise me if they did do that had she gotten out early. But I also think she might've been able to get abck in had that happened which would've redeemed her for showing she wasn't giving up on the shoot.