Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Which Twin Do You Prefer?

Which Twin Do You Prefer?

Hey everybodys! I was just thinking since nobody posted this thread yet, Which twin do you think 'WOWS' you more? Amanda? Or Michelle? I like both of em, they are TWO of my favorites for the pre-show. But, I wanna know which one do you think has more of a top model package...

FORT Fogey
    Okay seriously, I'm leaning towards Amanda. That being said, anyone think there is a possibility of them both being in the final two and they both end up with the title? From a PR standpoint it could work.

Well, I like both of them but if i have to pick one, i`m going to say Michelle...., i think maybe she is the one with the great personality, and the one who is going to blossom....

I prefer Amanda right now, but my opinion could change once the show actually starts airing.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

MICHELLE! I love both of 'em but I'm going to have to go with Michelle even if Amanda has nicer photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Okay seriously, I'm leaning towards Amanda. That being said, anyone think there is a possibility of them both being in the final two and they both end up with the title? From a PR standpoint it could work.
    I agree. (Amanda).
    Yes.
    ...and yes.
    (I actually speculated on this waaaay back in another thread. It'd be a reality TV first. Nobody else had much {read: nothing} to say about it, though. I guess you and I are on our own with this).
    TWINS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Amanda

i'd have to say michelle...
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    So far Amanda, just because Michelle's pictures are horrible imo. But maybe she can suprise us..

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    I agree. (Amanda).
    Yes.
    ...and yes.
    (I actually speculated on this waaaay back in another thread. It'd be a reality TV first. Nobody else had much {read: nothing} to say about it, though. I guess you and I are on our own with this).
    TWINS FOR THE WIN!!!!!
    Omgawd! That'll be great! I want the twins to win tooooo! =)

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast