Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

Re: Anchal - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt;2812790;
    yeah anchal annoyed me too. she's a beautiful girl, but if you are planning on entering an industry that is based almost solely on looks, you'd better have a lot of self esteem and self confidence, which anchal obviously didnt..
    Yeah, I never got her "I don't believe I'm beautiful" speech.

Umm, if you don't think you're beautiful, why enter a modeling competition?

That's kind of like Paris Hilton entering a competition based on being 'classy'.

She said gain twenty pounds during the show. Caridee also called her the "big girl" of C7 in an interview.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ArtSciBoy;2635376;
    I would have believed that except for all the bitching Anchal did regarding Melrose in her post-elimination interviews.

I decided to see her interview and it was really funny!

So here’s a contrast: how about Melrose.
    Melrose… she’s fake. She has her ups and downs, and I just can’t stand her.

Do you have a different take on her after seeing her on television?
    No, same thing. Can’t stand her, she’s fake, she’s annoying, and she looks like a gecko. That’s my take on Melrose. In other terms, I call her Smell-ho, but that’s just me.

Melrose wasn't the only girl in the house who criticized you or pointed out what you were eating, for example. But it did seem like you focused on her more than the others. Is there a reason for that?
    The other girls would tell me to my face what my problem was, when they had anything to say. They’d be like, “Anchal, stop.” You know? But Melrose, she’d say, like snotty remarks, like some inferior something, to get herself to the top. Her snotty remarks were like this: you’ll be sitting in the limousine, and she’ll say something, and she expects you not to hear, but hear it at the same time, and she wants you to react. She has an inferiority complex. She needs to talk smack about other people to get her way and make her feel better. I just can’t stand her, I’m sorry. Being the age that she is, I would think that she would be lot more mature, but I saw more maturity out of Brook and Eugena than I did out of her.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2812856;

I decided to see her interview and it was really funny!

So here’s a contrast: how about Melrose.
    Melrose… she’s fake. She has her ups and downs, and I just can’t stand her.

Do you have a different take on her after seeing her on television?
    No, same thing. Can’t stand her, she’s fake, she’s annoying, and she looks like a gecko. That’s my take on Melrose. In other terms, I call her Smell-ho, but that’s just me.
    Maybe it's just but I automatically discarded her opinion when she called her Smell-ho.

You want people to take you seriously, well, talking like an adult might help.

i never liked Anchal, i was always a fan of melrose
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2812863;
    Maybe it's just but I automatically discarded her opinion when she called her Smell-ho.

You want people to take you seriously, well, talking like an adult might help.
    Exactly. Anchal was a waste of time and i'm pretty sure Melrose told her to stop eating so much and she practically chewed off her head. So what did she want? I think she just didn't like Melrose period and there was nothing Melrose could do to change that. Anchal was great at first but she just proved to be a weak individual all around.

FORT Fogey

I guess I disagree with everyone here because, well...

Smell-Ho always did look like a gecko to me.

FORT Newbie

Well, I think that Anchal is one of the most gorgeous girls ever to be on this show. It's a shame she didn't have more self-confidence because I think she could have rocked it then.

About Melrose. She never was my favourite, but she did perform very well on the show and has been getting work after it, so I have to give her that.

I liked her look, but in terms of personality Anchal was up there with Catie and Nicole (C5) as "Contestants I Wanted to Slap Most."

Dax

Was she plus size or normal size? I don't know how to classify her.