Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

Jaeda is only 18

Anchal doesn't look as good in motion as i'd hoped

While I try to refrain from forming opinions too early (before the show starts, I mean), I am happy to all ready see some diversity in the next cycle. Anchal does appear a little bustier than the average high fashion model, but I have no problem with this (in fact, I prefer curves to some of the concave chests you get on the runway). I see Tyra's going to make a fuss of it, though, despite the fact that HELLO she's got extra upstairs her own self.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She has an interesting look. I hope they don't cut her hair.

in banana world
    I don't like her very much. The proportions on her face seem a little off. Eyes too wide apart, nose and lips seem to be equally small, and her jaw line is toooo wide. It almost seems like her head is too big for her face.

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana View Post
    I don't like her very much. The proportions on her face seem a little off. Eyes too wide apart, nose and lips seem to be equally small, and her jaw line is toooo wide. It almost seems like her head is too big for her face.
    When I first saw her I was like WOW!.....but over time, she just doesn't stick in my mind as much as some others and I think what you've said is why. I mean...her mouth is tiny. Love her eyes and hair, though.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    When I first saw her I was like WOW!.....but over time, she just doesn't stick in my mind as much as some others and I think what you've said is why. I mean...her mouth is tiny. Love her eyes and hair, though.

Its true, I wonder how she would look with her hair pulled back?

To me, she looks exotic and beautiful...but the jawline may be a bit too strong.
    But then, I loved Keenyah's pictures during C4.
    Tralala.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Her close-ups are really exotic and beautiful. She may need work on movement because in the short clips so far all she does is swing her hair. If it gets cut. . . . !!!

I want her to win ANTM7. She floors me with her striking features - her eyes. skin and hair. She's just beautiful. Exotic and i definitely could see her in runway shows, catalogs and magazines..

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    She is very beautiful, I dont think she's gonna win but I think she will do an awesome job. I hope they dont cut her hair, I love her hair long and sleek.

666th post!!!! uh-oh not Anchal is deffinitly not going to win, sorry SARA MODEL lol
    Last edited by BLaNKoBoRiQuA; 08-30-2006 at 05:34 PM.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!