Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

I bet that it probably is worse for indian women because of the "bollywood" culture and all .

Iím sorry to see Anchal go. But Anchal will make a beautiful addition to diversity, and variety in the modeling world. She has the beauty, and the talent. And she will do well.

FORT Regular
    Man it was soo hard seeing her go. I was not expecting it to happen so soon, but after watching this episode it was a no brainer. I probably won't watch as avidly anymore, but i'll still keep up with the show. She was my favorite. man I'm so sad, but I understand tyra's judgement. She had some growing to do.

I'm Indian too...

anybody has screencaps of Anchal and her voluptuousness?

It really didn't effect me that she left however there were other models i wished were gone instead

FORT Fogey
    Anchal's CW Closeup is up! She looks and sounds so great and intelligent.

I loved my girl Anchal, but at the same time I understand why she was sent home.
    It was her time.
    Hopefully she can learn from this and become a better model, and just all-around person.
    I wish her much peace, love, happiness and sucess.
    I guess it's OFFCIALLY CariDee for the win!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2136952;
    Anchal's CW Closeup is up! She looks and sounds so great and intelligent.
    Actually, lol, Anchal sounded like she was nervous and her speech was ineloquent. She stumbled a bit. Although, I LOVE HER, lol. She just needs to work on being more "verbally eloquent" so that her inner beauty shines even more. In addition, I agree with you that she looks great and seems like an intelligent young woman.

FORT Regular
    anchal looked great! you go babe

FORT Regular
    My theory is that Anchal realised how this show is turning into crap and is trying to come up with something that will get her eliminated asap, looking at her myspace she doesnt look like she's short of any confidence.

ETA: She looks extremely cute here!

Last edited by funkalicioouus; 11-11-2006 at 07:15 AM.