Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

No, Tyra said she POSED like she was doing mens magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Good point, and I still love Gina. I do think Gina had a look that stood out. Unfortunately, she was a neurotic mess and let others make her feel insecure which basically was her downfall. If Anchal has the strength to match her looks, she will win IMO. Go Anchal!!!
    I have yet to see an Indian woman with Gina's behaviour, it's pretty unlikely. When I think Indian I think proud, selfconfident and smart to the bone.

I like her so far, but her chest bugs me, I hope she doesn't pose like Bethany.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    I have yet to see an Indian woman with Gina's behaviour, it's pretty unlikely. When I think Indian I think proud, selfconfident and smart to the bone.
    Ooh you know us Indians well lol

Anchal looks very soft-spoken. The minute Gina opened her mouth told me she would NOT be too soft-spoken.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I just hope she doesnt act like Hiranthi(sp.:/) of AusNTM. Until now, I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Ooh you know us Indians well lol
    Namaste! Shukria(sp?). I've been living in Poona for 5 months. However I believe that Anchal has a pair of great legs!

Quote Originally Posted by lilally View Post
    she looks great in action but i dont really like her pictures
    I totally agree. When I was looking at her pictures, I was like eh, but she looks really good on camera but unfortunatly that doesnt matter much

does anybody know how tall she is

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    Namaste! Shukria(sp?). I've been living in Poona for 5 months. However I believe that Anchal has a pair of great legs!
    Shukriya, and, I don't really speak Hindi, lol. Bengali is really what I speak That's cool that you're living in Poona!

LOL Cath31 Hiranthi from AuNTM was Sri Lankan, not Indian.

I don't really seeing her as having that great of a men's magazine body, at least.. not for a magazine I would buy. And if I did, it wouldn't be for her pictures. I find her.. to be umm, well.. a bit too.. wide for my tastes. Not saying she's overweight or anything because she definitely isn't but she just looks wide to me. I am however intested in seeing how she does on the show and am looking forward to seeing her more than a lot of the other girls even though I'm not really an Anchal fan. I just want to know how well she does!

She is getting the most buzz if you go by these forums so that is probably a good thing for her. I don't know how last she'll long though, I can see her going kind of early to be honest.