Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    And what exactly is the "type of unique" every model has? There isn't anything clone-like that categorizes models into a fack. It all comes down to a personal view and opinion with the exception from the general requirements, such as height and measurements.
    Well the measurements is just one of the factors. We're talking top models here. Look at that model on Project Runway recently that was basically called fat and she seems to be thinner than Anchal. In terms of being a top model, she would be considered plus size.

As far as the unique part goes, as you said its a matter of opinion. But nothing about he really strikes me as model material.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    Look at that model on Project Runway recently that was basically called fat and she seems to be thinner than Anchal. In terms of being a top model, she would be considered plus size.
    This is pretty much a statement without any real basics, to back it up with. We don't know the actual measurements of Anchal nor the girl who participated in the Project Runway. "Seems" is a statement that lacks for that fact both relevance and validity. Looking at the released PR material, especially the group images, Anchal appears both taller and more petite than majority of the contestants.

However I don't see the plus size deal with Anchal. If there's a plus size girl this season then it's definitely the beautiful Megan.

Anchal looks very exotic, she kinda reminds me of Naima/Nik...very exotic and probably very shy and quiet as well...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    This is pretty much a statement without any real basics, to back it up with. We don't know the actual measurements of Anchal nor the girl who participated in the Project Runway. "Seems" is a statement that lacks for that fact both relevance and validity. Looking at the released PR material, especially the group images, Anchal appears both taller and more petite than majority of the contestants.

However I don't see the plus size deal with Anchal. If there's a plus size girl this season then it's definitely the beautiful Megan.
    [/quote]

Well its hard to have solid proof when they don't release measurements, you've just gotta go on pictures and videos and that's the feel I get from her. I'm sure if she is will find out in the first episode because Tyra and the others like to make a big deal of things when a plus sized model is picked. Until then its just speculation. As I said earlier in that 1 screencap from ET she looked gorgeous but in basically everything else she looks like a completely different person.

As far as Megan goes I couldn't disagree more. She appears to be a bit short but by no means plus size.

my only fav...
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-26-2006 at 09:12 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary bold tags

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDDGiRL View Post
    my only fav...
    Mine too! I finally feel like my favorite really has a chance to win. There is no one like Anchal. Her face commands attention and I imagine the industry will want to work with that.

You guys said the same about Gina...lol.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    You guys said the same about Gina...lol.
    Good point, and I still love Gina. I do think Gina had a look that stood out. Unfortunately, she was a neurotic mess and let others make her feel insecure which basically was her downfall. If Anchal has the strength to match her looks, she will win IMO. Go Anchal!!!

This girl is pretty, but I don't think she'll win. Why?

"Anchal, you stand before us. So regal and striking, but the judges feel... your body is way too... 'men's magazine' for fashion."

didn't Danielle have a men's magazine body