Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

She is so pretty but I don't think she is model material, Athough I could see her in a fructis commercial, her hair is soo beautiful. I hope it doesn't get ruined during makeovers.

FORT Fogey
    LOL it better friggin not get ruined by Tyra. OMG you're so right, Garnier! AAH! ....sorry

she looks so fake! sorry i don't like her

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Anchal is definately my preshow favourite. She is extremely exotic and she seems to have a certain class to her. As long as she has a good attitude, I think I may be in love.

FORT Regular
    The general consensus seems to consist of extreme opposites. Either people love her or hate her. This type of dichotomy usually signifies a model.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    She is so pretty but I don't think she is model material, Athough I could see her in a fructis commercial, her hair is soo beautiful. I hope it doesn't get ruined during makeovers.
    I agree, I don't really see a model either. But she is pretty. And they better leave her hair alone because it's gorgeous. Knowing Tyra they're going to cut it for drama purposes. Also I don't really think Anchal's body is suited modeling, the other girls have better model bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leospyder
    The general consensus seems to consist of extreme opposites. Either people love her or hate her. This type of dichotomy usually signifies a model.
    I'm neutral on her. I don't love her or hate her. But people either love or hate mostly all the girls on this show so I don't feel your logic works very well.
    Last edited by antmANNfan; 08-26-2006 at 08:45 AM.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    She's one of the girls who stood out for me at first glance.

Top 4 easily.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    i bet she gets a short haircut to bring better focus to her face. i can see tyra doing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by leospyder View Post
    I disagree, there's alot of models out there that I don't like but I can still see how they're models. And i've seen alot of others like that too. Going by most of the pics shown so far of Anchal, I can't see how she could win this thing and go on to any sort of long future in modeling (or any decent short future for that matter). Does she look "unique"? Well yeah, but not that type of unique you see top models having.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    Does she look "unique"? Well yeah, but not that type of unique you see top models having.
    And what exactly is the "type of unique" every model has? There isn't anything clone-like that categorizes models into a fack. It all comes down to a personal view and opinion with the exception from the general requirements, such as height and measurements.