Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Anchal - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    She needs toning... her body seems a bit soft. But cheekbones for days!

I worry if she's capable of different expressions though -- she's so striking as is; but I noticed that when she smiles, all kinds of lines show up on her face -- which seems a bit odd for somebody who's only 19...

(I began to see the Miss Universe thing after Jay said it... I hope they give her some really edgy modelesque makeover!)
    Last edited by spiffy; 09-21-2006 at 02:53 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    Anchal is definately my preshow favourite. She is extremely exotic and she seems to have a certain class to her. As long as she has a good attitude, I think I may be in love.
    Good attitude!!!! The girl cries endlessly!!! Give me a break, she's not model material. I thinks it's great that she's indian and trying to be a top model, but have you looked at some of those bollywood women! They're all beautiful and talented. I don't see her as a ravishing beauty, and I don't buy the "I'm too dark" sap story. Many indian models and actresses are dark and lovely. STOP CRYING and face it!!!
    Reality Sleuth:

she has a very very bad runway walk

I can understand why people might be annoyed with Anchal's crying, but to be fair, Anchal seemed annoyed at herself that she was crying. You can tell she didn't want to get choked up, but sometimes it just happens. That's why I can dismiss her crying, because at least she was trying to keep it in check, as opposed to some of the other drama queens on this show.

True. That's part of the reason why I like this girl so much. She doesn't seem to be trying to be something else other than who she is to please Tyra. Those tears were actually natural, I think she was just feeling nervous.

She kind of grew on me in the first ep. I'm still not won over by her though. But after the previews for next week episodes, I think that'll change. Anyone that does that deserves respect and love from everyone.

I like her but I think I'll like her more after the makeover. They need to fix her eyebrows.

She's being the most down to earth girl in that competition. I like her a lot. She's very brave, smart and human on top of that! Go Anchita!

FORT Fan
    so far she is my favorite

no doubt in my mind their gonna chop those locks off!
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.