Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

Bre don't like ugly......
    Yaya wasn't a bitch. Just slightly arrogant. She really did nothing wrong, and I loved her 'Respeito' shirt. As for Bre, I never thought she was a bitch. She had ONE incident that made everybody hate her, though she was a favourite before that. Plus her portfolio was pretty damn good. I mean, check out her Country Couture, Fashion Witch (good only by that photo shoot's standards though), PLASTIC SURGERY, Wildboyz, Phone Booth, Art, Bollywood and Covergirl. Unlike Jade, Robin, Camille who actually were bitches more than once. Anyway, Jade's portfolio was pretty good but not amazing, Robin's was terrible and Camille's wan't great either. I think Monique will fit more into the Robin, Camille, Jade category than the Yaya, Bre category. Rant over.

I really don't like Monique. She got on my nerves the second she walked in the house. Plus, she looked like she was yawning in her photo.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSThoreau_920 View Post
    I really don't like Monique. She got on my nerves the second she walked in the house. Plus, she looked like she was yawning in her photo.
    I think her picture was the worst of the bunch. NOT angry enough.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Check out Brooke and Monique at http://cwtv.com/page/topmodel_video.html and click on the clip that says "Singing". Maybe Monique DOES have a human side to her after all! LOL.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Live Forever
    Her photos are not up to par, but she looks better in person, or TV rather.

For being the last finalist picked, she sure got a lotta nerve. Her reaction when her name was called made me sick. Gobbling up Tyra's words about being the poor black girl who has been chosen and now somehow empowers every other black girl... I didn't like it at all. It was an act. LeAngela was robbed. You'd think Monique would be humble once the competition began, but nooooooo, she steals another sistah's bed (I'm sure that made all the black women proud LOL) and then refuses to stop taking hour-long showers. I hope Tyra caught on to her antics during the show.

FORT Fanatic
    I like this girl, hopefully she can take some fierce pictures! I have a tendancy to like the so-called 'bitches'.

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air View Post
    I think her picture was the worst of the bunch. NOT angry enough.
    A bit ironic, right? A bitch all through the show and then when she should actually be a bitch she's not able to do it.

I do agree that her photo was bad. I really don't think any of the photos she's done so far are all that good and i'm with the people that believe she got in more because of her story than because of her potential for being a real model.

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    A bit ironic, right? A bitch all through the show and then when she should actually be a bitch she's not able to do it..
    I remember thinking that too during the photo shoot--that she should draw on some of that for the picture.

Monique,

Beautiful woman with a lot of potential. I think she is a bit of a hell raiser. She reminds me of a playmate I had growing up, that used to talk me into doing things I wasn’t supposed to do. Then threaten to tell on me. LOL

I like her. In a mischievous way.