Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar
    BI*CH!!! how dare she STEAL eugena's bed without asking! and pouring water on it?! what is she thinking? How could she act sooo rude in the first episode(first few hours they moved into the house)... She's in my blacklist

OOoo.. and her photo sucks.

I think she's going to be this season's Bre or Jade. She won't be a great model and yet she'll make it farther than those who are better just because her attitude adds entertainment and therefore ratings for the show. I sure hope not, though, cause that means she's in the top 3...
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    I think she's going to be this season's Bre or Jade. She won't be a great model and yet she'll make it farther than those who are better just because her attitude adds entertainment and therefore ratings for the show. I sure hope not, though, cause that means she's in the top 3...
    I dun think bre is as bad as jade or moni

i think she is going to be this season's cammile or Jade

her picture was BAD. She was suppose to be throwin somethin, right? It looked like she was trying to use the Jedi Force Push to throw the phone at he assistant. *shows her geekly colors*
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

UM.
    YA.

That's what i said when I saw her picture. It was BAAAAAD. This girl's gorgeous but she needs to work on her attitude. She annoys me so much. When they were talking about the shower situation I wanted to jump into my TV and beat the [FA edit] out of her. If your gonna be a b*tch, be a Jade, not a Camille, okay? Eventually I even grew to love Jade, you know. You can't afford to be a b*tch if you don't even have talent!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-23-2006 at 09:31 PM. Reason: language
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    her picture was BAD. She was suppose to be throwin somethin, right? It looked like she was trying to use the Jedi Force Push to throw the phone at he assistant. *shows her geekly colors*
    That's funny, that's exactly what my husband said when he saw her shoot.

Let's face it -- the girl is beautiful with a killer body, but as Tyra has said ad infinitum, it takes more than being pretty. Monique may have had a tough life, but she has no idea what other people have been through, and to take someone's bed because she thinks she "deserves" it is painfully rude -- she's actually saying someone else doesn't deserve it. And how does she know? And what does that matter anyway? Are we all entitled to act like jerks because we had a tough life? And then to be so dull in the photo shoot... Well, diva is only tolerated if you've got the skills -- not just the beauty -- to make it worthwile for someone.

Monique needs to grow up, and quickly. Self-centered and self-absorbed actually doesn't translate well to photos.

FORT Fan
    They can only keep someone for so long..lets face it, the past b*tches of antm COULD take decent and or great pics...Jade (for sure), Eva (well..she started off as a b*tch but changed her ways), Yaya, Robin, Camelle, and Bre (although Bre took about 1 good pic and that was it..but then again she never was such a bad person to me, besides the whole incident with Nicole)

With that said...if Monique doesnt deliver good pics, she will be gone..trust me on that.

Also, has anyone noticed that all the "divas" of antm have been minority girls? So much for tyra saying "i will not cast another black b*tch"- per her comment during the cycle2 auditions with eva/ i guess that idea went down the drain.

I don't think that you can label Monique as 'Cannot-take-good-picture-model' judging by one photo, her pre-show pictures are gorgeous.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=greenie227;2080771]That's funny, that's exactly what my husband said when he saw her shoot.

Let's face it -- the girl is beautiful with a killer body, but as Tyra has said ad infinitum, it takes more than being pretty. Monique may have had a tough life, but she has no idea what other people have been through, and to take someone's bed because she thinks she "deserves" it is painfully rude -- she's actually saying someone else doesn't deserve it. And how does she know? And what does that matter anyway? Are we all entitled to act like jerks because we had a tough life? And then to be so dull in the photo shoot... Well, diva is only tolerated if you've got the skills -- not just the beauty -- to make it worthwile for someone.

The whole bed altercation reminds me of something that happens in jail.

I wanna see her take a good photo face forward