Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    I think she is playing the bitch card on purpose (like others have said). The only thing she is missing is taking at least a passable shot at this point. Jayla, Bre, Jade, Robin, Eva... all of them had at least passable if not spectacular photoshoots at the begining. Hers was hands down the worst. She definitely should have gone over Christian.

If she doesn't take a good picture next week or the week after, no bitchiness or "good TV" will save her. Just like Gina... bad model, great TV--but eliminated very very early.

She might get further on the bitch card if she could take a decent photo. I totally hated this weeks photo of her.

FORT Fan
    Why don't they give the models' heights any more? Monique looks quite short in this week's photo.

Bitch attitude aside, she should have gone home this week -- you can hardly see her face in the photo.

She seems very two-faced to me. In front of the judges, she has this I've-had-a-tough-life-so-I'm-happy-to-be-here persona; but behind the judges she becomes I've-had-a-tough-life-therefore-I'm-entitled...

Let's hope other girls will step up in the drama department so Monique will actually have to compete on merit, which I haven't seen any.

Spiffy

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    Why don't they give the models' heights any more? Monique looks quite short in this week's photo.

Bitch attitude aside, she should have gone home this week -- you can hardly see her face in the photo.

She seems very two-faced to me. In front of the judges, she has this I've-had-a-tough-life-so-I'm-happy-to-be-here persona; but behind the judges she becomes I've-had-a-tough-life-therefore-I'm-entitled...

Let's hope other girls will step up in the drama department so Monique will actually have to compete on merit, which I haven't seen any.

Spiffy
    i think she's tall actually. the girls that look the shortest compared to the rest of the girls are Melrose (5'8") , Brooke (5'7"), and Megg (maybe 5'9")

i dislike her from that first episode.. what a bitchy thing to do to steal someone else's bed and actually pour water on it.. and that part when they were kinda having a meeting.. she's so inconsiderate.. i also think she's playing "jade" for this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Micah_608 View Post
    i dislike her from that first episode.. what a bitchy thing to do to steal someone else's bed and actually pour water on it.. and that part when they were kinda having a meeting.. she's so inconsiderate.. i also think she's playing "jade" for this cycle
    I agree, it seems like shes actually TRYING to be a bitch, unlike Jade who was well, naturally psycho

This girl is just dead wrong, especially for what she did to Eugenia. Eugenia should have just sat next to her, peed for real, and then been like "Ait, handle your business."

I don't like her. Not just because of her personality... But also because her picture was bad, and she gave the same expression every single time...
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylaaaa View Post
    I love MONIQUE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm crazy about this bi*ch.
    I'm so with you on this.I love everything about Monique.I just don't want her to come across as being too diva.She has to tone it down some.Monique and Anchal are the prettiest girls of the bunch.Mark my words ''Monique will will make the final 2 or 3''.I just don't see her winning in the end though.I also love Brooke my AKA gangsta white girl.

FORT Newbie
    She'll make it to the final 2 or 3 because the producers want people to keep watching and everyone is driven crazy by what a raving b***h Monique is. I live in a dorm and at 10 last night, you could hear people shrieking about how much they hated her attitude.

The point being: spectators don't have to LIKE Monique (heck, her shots were all HORRID), but if they keep her on and make everyone watching HATE her, then you'll have more of an audience because people want to see her get booted. It boosts numbers.

Think about it, there's always a raving b***h. And this time, it's Monique. Too bad she's about as far from a model as you could get, talent-wise.