Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

Re: Monique - Cycle 7

I was watching Big Shots on tv a couple minutes ago. It was a fashion week episode and I saw Monique make an appearance on the catwalk. She looked good!
    "Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

aga
    FORTified

I vote that Monique was crazy, as opposed playing to the cameras, immature or bitchy - although those could be could be contributing factors. To me Monique was crazy to the point that I would not feel comfortable living in the house with her. I still shudder at her wiping the bikini bottom across Melrose's bed and reaching under the towel and then putting her hand in Melrose's face.

I would like to see the notes of the mental health screener who rejected Jaslene for Cycle 7 and let Monique in.
    Last edited by aga; 03-17-2008 at 07:41 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I can't forget how disgusting she poured her dirty undies on Melrose's bed. It's like yuckie.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

The Biggest B**ch title still goes to her.

Even though many, many people dislike her, she's one of my ANTM all time faves.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

I was not endeared by her personality, but I have to admit, she's stunning. Especially with her post-show work...

FORT Fogey

Even though Monique acted like a total bitch on the show... she still seemed to have a fun personality. Like she'd be a blast to hang out with. I LOVED her imitation of Melrose overreacting. "Oh my godddd I'm going to diiiieeee"

"You don't know what they hell i'm on the phone talking about okayy!" Lol I loved monique she was crazy but she had me laughing in cycle 7 and when she went home everything went bland

FORT Regular

and when shes says to Melrose : die bitch die '' LOL°°
    the reaction of Mel was so hillarious!! lol!!!

She really is so mean about the phone thing. Really mean and I will be really annoyed if she's a roommate of mine but watching her is so entertaining.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2899119;
    "You don't know what they hell i'm on the phone talking about okayy!" Lol I loved monique she was crazy but she had me laughing in cycle 7 and when she went home everything went bland
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2897863;
    Even though Monique acted like a total bitch on the show... she still seemed to have a fun personality. Like she'd be a blast to hang out with. I LOVED her imitation of Melrose overreacting. "Oh my godddd I'm going to diiiieeee"
    in the recap too: "you should use this, you should use that"
    I'll miss Alamela.