Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

Re: Monique - Cycle 7

A lot of people on this forum have said that Monique is the biggest bitch on all cycles of ANTM and I have to heartily disagree. Robin from season one has to take that one for me. Robin was an ignorant, annoying, obnoxious, intolerant ***** (insert favorite expletive). She wasn't a model period.

Monique is in my opinion one of the most gorgeous girls from cycle seven. She may have been a bitch but she sure was beautiful. It's too bad she got sick.

Does anyone know her height by chance?

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Monique was the very worst ever, IMO. She is a psychopath.

It doesn't matter how she looks, she is so ugly in her soul.

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2617821;
    A lot of people on this forum have said that Monique is the biggest bitch on all cycles of ANTM and I have to heartily disagree. Robin from season one has to take that one for me. Robin was an ignorant, annoying, obnoxious, intolerant ***** (insert favorite expletive). She wasn't a model period.

Monique is in my opinion one of the most gorgeous girls from cycle seven. She may have been a bitch but she sure was beautiful. It's too bad she got sick.

im pretty sure she's 5'9

i love her. she is the most gorgeous girl in this show!
    i love her diva attitude too. so funny!

I felt sorry for everyone who lived with Monique
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2617821;

Although Robin from Cycle one was around longer and had more oppurtunities to be mean, Monique took it too far, by pretending to pee on Eugena's bed, slamming doors in Melrose's face and tons of other things.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2699769;
    Although Robin from Cycle one was around longer and had more oppurtunities to be mean, Monique took it too far, by pretending to pee on Eugena's bed, slamming doors in Melrose's face and tons of other things.
    She did that all for the cameras, she admitted it on the Tyra show
    I mean, come on, what person just does all the things Monique did out of character?
    Not to say what she did was still right, but she's probably not that big of a bitch in real life, a camera whore maybe, but bitch, probably not
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Couture Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2699864;
    I mean, come on, what person just does all the things Monique did out of character?
    Not to say what she did was still right, but she's probably not that big of a bitch in real life, a camera whore maybe, but bitch, probably not

As opposed to saying, "Yeah, I really was a bitch, wasn't I?"

of course she'd say she did it all for the cameras. None of the diva's on the show ever win, except for Eva, and she cleaned herself up near the end of the show. The second bitch card goes to Melrose, who almost won, but everyone hated her. I bet she said she got protrayed wrong as well.

I could never even THINK of doing the things Monique did. She was around 3 weeks too long.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2699864;
    Does anyone else see that Monique recreated the past drama.

Pee on the bed - Lisa c5
    Throw out the Doritos - Bree c5
    Phone Hog - Nemma and Brooke c6
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.