Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

and I say she is the greatest B*tch that ever exist in antm
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

TKO
    Next to Monique, Jade looks like a kitten. Monique's self-rightous attidute is dispicable. She's digging her own grave.
    "All I need is my freedom and a gun."

This chick has GOT to be off her meds. I mean, she is CRAZY! And not the zany, fun to watch craziness that was Lisa. And when she makes Jade seem sane in comparison, you know somethin has to be wrong. And Monique's shots arent even that good. They don't suck (not much, anyways...) but they were clearly NOT the best. If you have an ego, atleast have the decency to back it up with skills. Nigel was right, her hair shot was graphically good... but she wasnt. You could have placed a maniquin head where hers was, and you would have had the same effect. Please, oh PLEASE dont let them keep her around for drama... I have stopped watching Project Runway cus they kept Jeffery for the same reason.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    I'm so with you on this.I love everything about Monique.I just don't want her to come across as being too diva.She has to tone it down some.Monique and Anchal are the prettiest girls of the bunch.Mark my words ''Monique will will make the final 2 or 3''.I just don't see her winning in the end though.I also love Brooke my AKA gangsta white girl.
    I was definitely 1 of Monique's hugest fans after watching the 1st show this cycle.After watching the show this week I have a totally different conception of her.I can't stand her now.Monique's attitude is unacceptable and she acts very unladylike.Did some of you''ll hear the conversation between Monique and her mother?I remember Monique's mother saying something about her being ''A Child Of God''.I think she meant ''A Child Of Satan'' instead.This girl makes Camille look like a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Please, oh PLEASE dont let them keep her around for drama... I have stopped watching Project Runway cus they kept Jeffery for the same reason.
    When you've got people thinking a person is a plant on the show there's no drama value there. It just comes across as being annoying. There's a fine line between a person you love to hate, which is obviously someone that you might not like but they still make for good television, and someone that's just annoying. And Monique is just annoying, she's not entertaining whatsoever.

Even I don't like Monique at all, but i would like to see her more, because she is so 'FUNNY'!!! haha...

FORT Fogey
    Uggh to think I actually liked her before does she have a myspace/

Jesus I feel dirty even wasting my time on this bitch. The way she & her mother were acting, referencing the bible calling Monique a "child of GOD" (insert you own Satan joke here). Melrose had to get her damn $$$ back! She is so two-faced! And when she put her hand down her towel, into Melrose's face and then in the candy jar? OH HELL NO! I am so glad Anchal hung up the phone on her. I like Anchal about 20x more now. If your gonna be a bitch, at LEAST have the goodies to back it up.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    Jesus I feel dirty even wasting my time on this bitch. The way she & her mother were acting, referencing the bible calling Monique a "child of GOD" (insert you own Satan joke here). Melrose had to get her damn $$$ back! She is so two-faced! And when she put her hand down her towel, into Melrose's face and then in the candy jar? OH HELL NO! I am so glad Anchal hung up the phone on her. I like Anchal about 20x more now. If your gonna be a bitch, at LEAST have the goodies to back it up.
    yea Im glad Anchal step up.. ugh this girl (monique) needs anger management class like Tiffany did
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

she needs to go to a pyshc ward. The crazyiest part was when she putted her hand up her towel and flicked at melrose, that is so GROSS