Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

wait i have a question....did anybody understand exactly what happened when they were reading that tyra mail and monique did something to melrose.....cuz...i think i understood but......is that legal?

FORT Regular
    She is the one of the most "un-modely" girls in ANTM history. Her attitude sucks and shes a hypocrite like a lot of bible-thumpers. I cant believe her mother would encourage that kind of behavior and claim that everyone "needs to worship at her throne." The last thing I would peg her for is someone that believes in God.

Live Forever
    I am really hoping that the editing and the writers made her to be like this and it's not really her character....or else I lose complete faith in this show for hiring real models (seeing how they rejected Becky and Jaslene).

By now the girls get the drift that drama gives you more air time. Unlike what many of you said, i believe Monique she will be eliminated around the third or four week.My Theory:
    Jade was the biotch of the past season, her pictures were great so Tyra kept her. Monique pictures aren't the best and she is spiteful, they won't keep her around.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Did Monique really stick her fingers into her c00ter and touched Melrose's face? If so, eww! Imagine all that smegma (EWW) and funk and just.. gross! How crude. I bet she really didn't and was just messing with Melrose just like how she tried to lie that she peed on Eugena's bed ("Peeing on the bed" and rubbing her icky fingers on Melrose all come from/refer to her special area, coincidentally).. Monique's mom is crazy. Which reminds me, I'd love to see Tiffany w/ her grandma VS Monique w/ her momma.

Her pictures may improve like Bre

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Wish the industry would stop paying attention to these attention whores.
    Its one thing to be the bad girl or the rebel, its another to be insanely crude and rude and cite the bible while ure at it.
    I hope it backfires on her, and nobody wants to have anything to do with working with this girl postshow.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    Did Monique really stick her fingers into her c00ter and touched Melrose's face? If so, eww! Imagine all that smegma (EWW) and funk and just.. gross! How crude. I bet she really didn't and was just messing with Melrose just like how she tried to lie that she peed on Eugena's bed ("Peeing on the bed" and rubbing her icky fingers on Melrose all come from/refer to her special area, coincidentally).. Monique's mom is crazy. Which reminds me, I'd love to see Tiffany w/ her grandma VS Monique w/ her momma.
    lol that's what i was asking earlier....how weirrdd

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    Yeah, she did, and then she put the same hand in the candy jar!!!

She's a trashy stereotype. Her mother did her no favors by raising her as an entitled, self-absorbed, mean little bitch.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Monique is a terrible person. I was so glad her little conceited butt was on the bottom three.