Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Monique - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by Angel1680 View Post
    I'm normally not too bothered by the "bitches" in reality TV but this chick bugs me to no end. She was on the phone for over 3 hours! and just to make the other girls mad. Did you notice when Anchal went in to confront her she was reading a magazine! Sigh this girl will probably be around for a while just for the conflict she brings.
    Is it just me or did part of that time she seemed to have no one on the phone? Like she was just sitting in there with the phone to the ear to piss everyone off? It seems to be a like mother like daughter situation though. I really hope that she physically assaults someone, then the producers will have to kick her off against Tyra's wishes. I just am getting tired of the black bitch stereotype and shows that feel they have to find nuts like this to fulfill it even more in peope's minds.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    I don't even find her pretty at all. And that was before her evil side came out!

They did have an operator voice saying "if you'd like to make a call...please hang up and try again" But I'm not sure if the editors added that at the end, or if she really WAS listening to that!

And her mom..."You tell them...I am the Queen of the Throne"...crazy ass biotch!

She needs to gooooo! NOW!!!

I miss Camille!
    and I HATED Camille!

I wouldn't put it past her if she was listening to that. She does have a passive agressive side to her. The thing about Jade was--she took good pictures. Brandy cycle 5 had a horrible attitude, but she was stunning and took good pictures. They all had something to back it up, but Monique doesn't. I also notice that she really does know who to be friends with. When she is in front of Tyra, the judges, Mr. Jay, etc--she doesn't have that persona on. It only comes out when she doesn't have to perform for anyone.

FORT Fan
    Her pictures are just awful. And Janice Dickinson did say that they do have producers whispering in their ears about the drama they don't see--even though they leave the ultimate judgement on who goes up to the panel.

The thing that bugged me the most was her mom on the phone talking about "messing with one of god's children" like a judgment on the other girls. It just made Monique look worse.

I hope she reaps far more repercussions from her attitude now that the show is over rather than see any consequence on this show.

She can kiss her modeling "career" goodbye. DOA because of her "difficulty on set" LOL!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by docjunkie View Post
    She can kiss her modeling "career" goodbye. DOA because of her "difficulty on set" LOL!
    Maybe she's never intending on being a model -- that this is just her way of getting in front of a camera and getting noticed -- trying to Omarosa her way into fame, if you will.

Kao
    Jade was never intentially rude to anyone on the show, unlike this piece of trash. The worse she did was make fun of Furonda's crown, told Gina to get in touch with her self (who IMO blew everything out of porportion) and teased her with a pet roach. She actually cooked for the other girls and when the girls left almost all of them had some thing nice to say about her. I don't think any of these girls are going to have anything nice to say about Monique.

Live Forever
    This girl makes me realize how much I like Jade.

FORT Fan
    I'm telling you that the girl is only there based on drama purposes. She is ugly and sucks at modeling!

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    This girl makes me realize how much I like Jade.
    She makes Jade look like a goody-good

FORT Fan
    At least Jade could model! this girl sucks at everything! I HATE MONIQUE!!!