Page 9 of 271 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

I love this girl. I think she genuinely got caught up in the excitement of it all, and lost her focus. I think she has great potential, and I think she can channel it properly now that she was scared to death by almost being eliminated. She likely realized how badly she wants this, and how close she came to screwing it up. I doubt she'd do that again.

GO MELROSE!!
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I really like her. I think they just made her late for the drama for the show and to bring her down a notch.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    SHe reminds me of Lisa(cycle5) in the face. Kinda old looking!

i loved her up until the end when tyra called her name and she dropped to the floor.... it was a "WTF??!" moment

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Her walk was way too bouncy - I'm surprised she won that challenge.
    THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought she had a horrible walk, and couldn't understand how she won the challenge. Granted I couldn't see much, so I'll review it again on Friday -- but I thought her horse trot was worse than Bre's...

I think her model walked work because of who they were modeling for. Those designers obviously like people with exaggerated walks, and often those don't work with alot of other designers. They're more "rock" as they say so stuff that isn't the norm in the industry will appeal to them alot more than someone with an elegant walk. But yes, the walk to me atleast was really awful and just way too over the top. You're suppose to sell the close not leave people wondering what the hell you were doing up there.

Quote Originally Posted by nora View Post
    I love this girl. I think she genuinely got caught up in the excitement of it all, and lost her focus. I think she has great potential, and I think she can channel it properly now that she was scared to death by almost being eliminated. She likely realized how badly she wants this, and how close she came to screwing it up. I doubt she'd do that again.

GO MELROSE!!
    I couldn't agree more.

sometimes she looks SO OLD.
    but sometimes she looks young.
    but maybe a bit to old?

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HansN View Post
    sometimes she looks SO OLD.
    but sometimes she looks young.
    but maybe a bit to old?
    Yeah...I'm sure she'll get cut for looking too old!

FORT Fogey
    I like her too, but honestly I see no possibility for a win since Seventeen is part of the package. I think to be on the cover you should look..well seventeen.