Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

This girl comes across pretty dumb. "I'm Italian and we eat a lot. I can eat like ..... 10 tacos (she couldn't come up with an Italian meal)!" Blah
    Especially the part where she talks about the clothes and that everything has to match. What type of designer are you seriously. Her walk just makes me laugh, she's completely lost. Poor thing.

she looks like she wants to look so sexy in the cycle 7 trailer in yahoo!
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    This girl comes across pretty dumb. "I'm Italian and we eat a lot. I can eat like ..... 10 tacos (she couldn't come up with an Italian meal)!" Blah
    Especially the part where she talks about the clothes and that everything has to match. What type of designer are you seriously. Her walk just makes me laugh, she's completely lost. Poor thing.
    I would never say she comes across dumb, and i dont think that is her real walk. I think she was just playing around. Every designer's basically matches their clothing most of the time so im sure she's just like the rest of them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mewrae View Post
    I went to high school with Melrose...not that pretty then. Her real name is Melissa, though, lol. Why she picked Melrose...I do not know.
    I just read an article in the Detroit News that says her real name is Melissa Rose, so I guess "Melrose" is a combo of her first and middle names. Maybe it seemed more exotic?

Quote Originally Posted by thewhisk View Post
    I just read an article in the Detroit News that says her real name is Melissa Rose, so I guess "Melrose" is a combo of her first and middle names. Maybe it seemed more exotic?
    Yes is Melrose for Melissa Rose, I think Melrose sounds more sophisticated and interesting..., so I`m excited about the change of names... I don`t think it`s a big deal...

omg, i went on Wikipedia and the title for lightest contestant used to be Kahlen, at 114 pounds. Now it's Melrose at 107 pounds!

I just have to be nitpicky.
    Melrose's complete name
    is

Melissa Rose Bickerstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    omg, i went on Wikipedia and the title for lightest contestant used to be Kahlen, at 114 pounds. Now it's Melrose at 107 pounds!
    That's not accurate.. there were more contestants at 110 pounds.

If she can eat 10 tacos why does she look so hungry all the time? Especially in the promo shot with Tyra.

I love this girl and her smile!