Page 7 of 271 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 2702

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

  1. #61
    .:TopModels:. Cream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,242
    This girl comes across pretty dumb. "I'm Italian and we eat a lot. I can eat like ..... 10 tacos (she couldn't come up with an Italian meal)!" Blah
    Especially the part where she talks about the clothes and that everything has to match. What type of designer are you seriously. Her walk just makes me laugh, she's completely lost. Poor thing.

  2. #62
    Boredom's Victim theart83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    she looks like she wants to look so sexy in the cycle 7 trailer in yahoo!
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

  3. #63
    I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The BXE
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    This girl comes across pretty dumb. "I'm Italian and we eat a lot. I can eat like ..... 10 tacos (she couldn't come up with an Italian meal)!" Blah
    Especially the part where she talks about the clothes and that everything has to match. What type of designer are you seriously. Her walk just makes me laugh, she's completely lost. Poor thing.
    I would never say she comes across dumb, and i dont think that is her real walk. I think she was just playing around. Every designer's basically matches their clothing most of the time so im sure she's just like the rest of them.

  4. #64
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by mewrae View Post
    I went to high school with Melrose...not that pretty then. Her real name is Melissa, though, lol. Why she picked Melrose...I do not know.
    I just read an article in the Detroit News that says her real name is Melissa Rose, so I guess "Melrose" is a combo of her first and middle names. Maybe it seemed more exotic?

  5. #65
    FORT Fan Mannequin Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhisk View Post
    I just read an article in the Detroit News that says her real name is Melissa Rose, so I guess "Melrose" is a combo of her first and middle names. Maybe it seemed more exotic?
    Yes is Melrose for Melissa Rose, I think Melrose sounds more sophisticated and interesting..., so I`m excited about the change of names... I don`t think it`s a big deal...

  6. #66
    Tyra, shut up. StarbucksLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York. =]
    Age
    22
    Posts
    910
    omg, i went on Wikipedia and the title for lightest contestant used to be Kahlen, at 114 pounds. Now it's Melrose at 107 pounds!

  7. #67
    alanaaa Coconut Oil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,517
    I just have to be nitpicky.
    Melrose's complete name
    is

    Melissa Rose Bickerstaff.

  8. #68
    FORT Fanatic baby_wipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    omg, i went on Wikipedia and the title for lightest contestant used to be Kahlen, at 114 pounds. Now it's Melrose at 107 pounds!
    That's not accurate.. there were more contestants at 110 pounds.

  9. #69
    piece of me~ BigMacs4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Neko City
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,461
    If she can eat 10 tacos why does she look so hungry all the time? Especially in the promo shot with Tyra.

  10. #70
    Tyra, shut up. StarbucksLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New York. =]
    Age
    22
    Posts
    910
    I love this girl and her smile!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.