Page 55 of 271 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    She does seem to have a "business plan" in this competition. Even if she doesn't become ANTM and I don't personally particularly like her look or methods, it will undoubtedly be successful for her in some form or another.

^ I agree.

Oh and I don't really remember CariDee being bitchy to Melrose....

I agree that Anchal should have more confidence, but I don't see how Melrose's comment about her "not getting any more beautiful" is helping her. At least when Lisa said something, it kind of coincided with what the judges said (i.e. Coryn having an athletic build). If she chilled out more, I'm sure she'd more likeable.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2137030;
    CariDee said something about Melrose.
    I really can't remember it
    when did it happen?

Remember that AJ and CariDee were talking about how immature Melrose was and how ironic it was that she was the oldest?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2138104;
    Remember that AJ and CariDee were talking about how immature Melrose was and how ironic it was that she was the oldest?
    oh, i throught Caridee was the one who only listened

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine;2137409;
    She does seem to have a "business plan" in this competition. Even if she doesn't become ANTM and I don't personally particularly like her look or methods, it will undoubtedly be successful for her in some form or another.
    Agree. She's a fashion designer afterall. Maybe after the show she will become more famous and may even actually hire some of the girls to model for her clothes. (something like the antm girl who develop her own lingerie line or something. Camille?)

can't say i've seen any clothes on melrose i think are "fashion," and she mentioned early on she made almost everything she wears on the show. much of it, besides jeans and t-shirts, looks cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie227;2138160;
    can't say i've seen any clothes on melrose i think are "fashion," and she mentioned early on she made almost everything she wears on the show. much of it, besides jeans and t-shirts, looks cheesy.
    Some people have brought up that her clothes don't look good, but when the stylist from the show came in to go through their clothes, Melrose's was the only ones that they did like and they didn't toss anything from her collection.

When was that? I must have missed that episode.
    SNL at it's best.........
    Alex Trebek: Mr. Connery, go ahead.
    Sean Connery: The day is mine! I'll take Famous Titties for 400.
    Alex Trebek: Titles, Famous Titles.
    Sean Connery: Damn!