Page 51 of 271 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    Am i the only one who doesent think Melrose looks that old???
    Ok so she looks a bit older then some of the others but come on! shes 23!
    People are acting like she should be living in an old folks home because she tells the other girls not to have stupid shower parties at 2 in the morning!

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    To be honest....
    Jade looks younger. But Melrose is a better model hands down.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

I didn't like Melrose very much, but she totally endeared herself to me in the recap ep when she was saying to Monique, "You're so weird! You're scaring me!"

Quote Originally Posted by anchalrocks;2128033;
    People are acting like she should be living in an old folks home because she tells the other girls not to have stupid shower parties at 2 in the morning!
    LOL, I agree so much.

Quote Originally Posted by anchalrocks;2128033;
    I understand that she's 23 but she does look a bit more mature for her age than alot of other 23 year olds. I don't really see it as a negative though although the judges could hold it against her. They clearly notice it also which is why she got the old woman shoot during the circus challenge. But I think Tyra was really impressed that she didn't seem bothered by it and pulled it off really well.

I personaly think she looks "grown up" not old. I thought Shannon had the same look. Molly Sue has the same look. I don't see what the problem is really.

But still, one of the prizes is a cover and a spread in SEVENTEEN (not 23 :p)
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    She looks like my earth science teacher (very good thing) just thought id share :-)
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2128506;
    But still, one of the prizes is a cover and a spread in SEVENTEEN (not 23 :p)
    But it's only ONE part of it all. This is not a show to pick the Best SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE covergirl. The point of the show is to get a model to stardom. They want a model for CoverGirl. They want a spokesperson. They want an all around great model. Not every model out there, even the best one, can do EVERY KIND of shoot. Some ARE versatile enough to do it all, but those are the very best. You think Sasha Pivarova would be a perfect Seventeen Model? Probably not. Melrose might not be the best girl fro Seventeen, but considering there are other sides to this, she pretty much beats the other girls at everything else.

You know, I could totally see her crazy hair photo look for Seventeen mag, so I think she's even got that in the bag! All of this "she can't do Seventeen Mag" business is just denial for the awesome model that Melrose is.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."