Page 14 of 271 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82 View Post
    I personally dont love the blond hair from that screen cap, but it could photograph well, I didn't think I would like catie (was that the girl that quit?) with the blond hair, but I thought she looked MUCH better afterwords... so we'll see. _
    Yes it was Cassandra. She had one of the best make overs in ANTM history. And I am sure if she would have let them do more, like Tyra wanted, it would have been even more stunning. If she had embraced the opportunity to expand her potential, like Sara cycle 6 did. Cassandra would have found she could be far more than she thought she could be. And that would have helped her in every thing she did after ANTM. Including pageants.

telle est la vie (such is life)

In my opinion, Cassanda got a horrible makeover. She looks absolutely stunning with her long brunette hair. The same way Ann did, and the same way Melrose did. There is a reason why both Ann and Cassandra went back to the hair they had before the makeover. Why does Tyra like to ruin such nice brunette hair?!

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Didn't see this posted...but then again I didn't look too hard, so sorry if it's a repost.

Melrose won "most creative" and "best in show" at the Art Institute of San Francisco student fashion show...

Last edited by lunitweety; 09-26-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Good for her.

She was cute with short hair.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lunitweety View Post
    Didn't see this posted...but then again I didn't look too hard, so sorry if it's a repost.

Melrose won "most creative" and "best in show" at the Art Institute of San Francisco student fashion show...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/lunitweety/ANTM/mel.jpg
    If she is a talented designer, I wonder why she didn’t apply for Project Runway instead of this.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    If she is a talented designer, I wonder why she didnt apply for Project Runway instead of this.
    Well, either she's more into modeling...
    orrr....she knows ANTM focuses on YOU more than your designs, and that's what she wanted. I mean, if I pass a Project Runway designer on the streets I probably wouldn't recognize them...and I haven't missed an episode!!

If you're a fashion designer, you can probably get better with age and experience. If you're a model, you only have a short window of oportunity and if you don't use it, you're done. So if I was going between the two, I'd definitely try as a model first because if you're suceed, it can only help you in the long run, fame, exposure, etc. Then once you're done with modeling, or fail with modeling, fashion design will most likely still be there for you. And if you're really a good designer, you can always fall back on it.

I think what Melrose is doing is just maximizing her chances in both fields. Remember how Lisa's dog clothes or whatever she was doing got popular after the show? Well, even if Melrose fails here, it could be just the advertising she needs for her designing.

Melrose really looks like that one girl(forgot her name) who was the runnerup in cycle 1

Does anyone else see the resemblance??

you mean Shannon? i'm sorry, but i don't see it.

I do see a resemblance to Shannon (cycle 1 runner up) and I see one to Ann a little bit, too.