Page 13 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

RealityTVObsessed
    I liked her before the episode... I think her pic was terrible... maybe not the worst, but terrible... and I kinda like the blond!!

Blond, why Tyra, why
    nything but blond

I'm wondering if she will be able to step it up.. especially with blond hair
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    2) Jay made it worse by being all annoyed/rude to her
    I don't see a problem with how he reacted. You should always be on time or atleast close, especially when you haven't actually accomplished any and are essentially on your first shoot. Wasn't there another girl in a previous season who was also late for her first shoot? If that was a real shoot and this wasn't a show and Melrose was in the position she's in now (as in not really being anybody in the modeling world) she would've probably got alot more than Jay gave her.

Live Forever
    Although I really like her, she will get eliminated and never win because as we all know, Tyra makes you a blond in order to have an excuse to get rid of you.

I like Melrose. Shes not taking this opportunity for granted at all. She has been working it from minute one. She knows her stuff. And she seems dedicated. As if the fashion industry is her calling.

She did let down a little on that one photo shoot. But I think that was understandable. I think that she is so intense all the time, that the very soothing massage zapped her. I dont think she is very familiar with being very relaxed. That is understandable when you are young, and driven.

It was kind of cute to see how affected she was by a little temporary comfort. She learned a valuable lesson about letting down while the ball is still in play. It maybe a TV show. But Tyra and company arent playing, when it comes to the modeling part.

Bless her heart..... I think she will do well in the industry.

I don't think she will win and i think she will get eliminated soon...

i don't really like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanz View Post
    I don't think she will win and i think she will get eliminated soon...
    At this point you can't say much about their storylines and where in the competition it's gonna end for them.. Look at Furonda, nobody thought she would last any longer after the first episode Look how far she got..
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

I personally dont love the blond hair from that screen cap, but it could photograph well, I didn't think I would like catie (was that the girl that quit?) with the blond hair, but I thought she looked MUCH better afterwords... so we'll see. _
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    I too agree with the whole late thing, it was only 10 minutes and besides, I think Jay was a bit bitter about the "attitude" and didn't really help her through her photoshoot; instead, he tried to shot her down and again at judging.
    It really is unacceptable for her to be late BUT Jay overracted big time, she did not have a bad attitude, and she was not worst of the day sorry. I can name 5 or 6 girls that did worse than her she was in the middle of the pack. The set her up to fail anyways, I like her and I think she photographs nicely