Page 12 of 271 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

From the upcoming episode preview:

Her makeover I think. Do you guys like it?
    Last edited by antmANNfan; 09-24-2006 at 03:58 PM.

ugh blonde is icky on her

This is the second Italian she's made blonde (Lisa). Why does Tyra think brunette Italians must look good with blonde or any brunettes for that matter. A brunette's dark hair makes it pee yellow. Doesn't Tyra know that by now?

Cycle 2
    Sara

Cycle 3
    Amanda
    Ann
    Eva
    Jennipher

Cycle 4
    Michelle
    Naima

Cycle 5
    Cassandra

Cycle 6
    Jade

Cycle 7
    Melrose

When wil Tyra learn?

*The only ice blonde/pee blonde exception is Joanie, since she already blonde (dirty blondish). So the ice blonde didn't really change her.

I know, I don't think I want Melrose's hair to go that colour.

Tyra always ruins pretty brunette hair.

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM View Post
    Agreed!

I like Melrose. She has potential and I think she'll go far. She has amazing expressive eyes. I love them. I think she was genuinely sorry about her performance on set.

I too agree with the whole late thing, it was only 10 minutes and besides, I think Jay was a bit bitter about the "attitude" and didn't really help her through her photoshoot; instead, he tried to shot her down and again at judging.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    This is the second Italian she's made blonde (Lisa). Why does Tyra think brunette Italians must look good with blonde or any brunettes for that matter. A brunette's dark hair makes it pee yellow. Doesn't Tyra know that by now?

Cycle 2
    Sara

Cycle 3
    Amanda
    Ann
    Eva
    Jennipher

Cycle 4
    Michelle
    Naima

Cycle 5
    Cassandra

Cycle 6
    Jade

Cycle 7
    Melrose

When wil Tyra learn?

*The only ice blonde/pee blonde exception is Joanie, since she already blonde (dirty blondish). So the ice blonde didn't really change her.
    Sara(Season 2)'s makeover was actually really good, IMHO. The blond suited her better.

Michelle(season 4)'s was also good.

I LoVe Melrose I think she is unique and beauty, so high fashion... she looks gorgeous as brunnette but i`m going to wait to comment to see the blonde on her..., maybe she don`t look so bad...

Also I like when the girls have those extreme makeovers, the point is make them look different, when the show ends they could have the hair the way they like.... and this means they could be versatile...
    Last edited by Mannequin Jade; 09-24-2006 at 06:46 PM.

OMG...why, why, why!!!! Now Melrose won't win, cuz she turned a blonde! You know how Tyra is, she HATES blondes!!!!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Melrose easily had my favorite nude picture

and I could understand them mentioning her being a little late for the shoot, but 1) it was 10 minutes and because she had to get the makeup done because of the reward she was given, and 2) Jay made it worse by being all annoyed/rude to her, and 3) I still thought her picture was good and she didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2 (IMO)

I hope that blond hair on her would look better in photoshoots, because from taht picture I think it looks bad.

GO MELROSE. I can't wait to see more photoshoots from her so I can get a nice avatar, lol.