Page 11 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

i agree, NoBody.

I loved when she cried after her shoot, I think other girls have more potential but her personality and the fact that she makes good tv will keep her around longer.

yea and brooke looked all sad...what if someone starts a rumor in the house she was throwing up...lol

even though i love Melrose, that's what i thought she was first doing, because She ran to the bathroom and Brooke looked sympathetic and suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    I too think the whole late thing was just pointless and blown out of proportion.

1. Why do you put the makeup on her and then send her out to get the massages, when you know she'll be laying in bed and there's a chance that makeup could get messed up?
    2. Why don't you call for her ahead of time when you know she might not be ready? But no, they have to call for her three seconds before they need her.
    3. It's not like she was being irresponcible or lazy and didn't want to go in or forgot to go in or whatever, she was getting ready for the shoot. Maybe she was being a littla "diva-ish" with the whole makeup thing, but I think she really wanted the first shoot to be perfect.

And one more thing, sometimes I really don't get Tyra. You know how she always, when critiquing the pictures says "You should've done this, asked for this, etc" and the model might say, "well I tried to do/say this, but..." and then Tyra would go, "This is YOUR picture, YOU need to...". That's what she said to AJ about the neck thing. But then when someone actually stands up, wanting to make their picture better, they get in trouble for being "bitchy" or whatever. No?
    Agreed!

I like Melrose. She has potential and I think she'll go far. She has amazing expressive eyes. I love them. I think she was genuinely sorry about her performance on set.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

yes,totally agree.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

oops i meant Melrose looks like Peggy.

TKO
    I thought they were hard on her too. I loved the fact that she simply owned up to it and said (responsibly I might add) simply, "It won't happen again." And then they still tore her down...I thought it was ugly.
    "All I need is my freedom and a gun."

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Melrose really reminds me of the 'Old Time' Supermodels from Cindy Crawford's era. She looks like she should be working already.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

I read how some people criticized Melrose's walk, but all I'm seeing is a younger Giselle. She just need to clean her walk up a little bit and she'll be right there.