Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

she's looking SO good post show! Wow, really really great!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

She takes good photos and definately should keep the blonde hair, makes her look younger.

After seeing those pictures, I dislike her even more than I did before. She is oh so fake. Blech.

Those pictures really make me laugh. I have no idea what she's wearing, and I think she looked better during the show!

Quote Originally Posted by pizza;2189479;
    After seeing those pictures, I dislike her even more than I did before. She is oh so fake. Blech.
    So you've got the ability to tell someone is fake just by looking at pictures of them posing? Some people just really want to dislike this girl for some reason.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2189774;
    Some people just really want to dislike this girl for some reason.
    I agree. In the finale I really wanted to dislike her since I was so biased towards CariDee winning but when it came down to it I really couldn't find reason to hate Melrose. In fact when others around me were laughing and cheering at Melrose's elimination reaction. I felt heartbroken FOR her I never thought she was a bitch, just outspoken about her opinion. I don't think she is fake either. She is just Melrose! And the majority of people seem to not like her for reasons which I can't comprehend. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2189795;
    I agree. In the finale I really wanted to dislike her since I was so biased towards CariDee winning but when it came down to it I really couldn't find reason to hate Melrose. In fact when others around me were laughing and cheering at Melrose's elimination reaction. I felt heartbroken FOR her I never thought she was a bitch, just outspoken about her opinion. I don't think she is fake either. She is just Melrose! And the majority of people seem to not like her for reasons which I can't comprehend. :/
    Agreed...Too bad there are too many Caridee fans against her.

FORT Fan
    I really liked those post show pics, she looks different in every single one. I really like the second one cause the facial expression is so Zoolander-esque, like "what do I do for a career? I be professionally good looking of course!!!" I have to give her kudos for keeping her name and her face out there in the public

at least she knows how to dress

Which MySpace was it (the link)? She has tons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2188329;
    Holy crap. She looks evil in those pictures!
    Agreed. And she looks like she's twitching in the second pic.