Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

  1. #1041
    Fabulous fag! ;) Gizmo82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,108
    she's looking SO good post show! Wow, really really great!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

  2. #1042
    FORT Fanatic irreplaceable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    447
    She takes good photos and definately should keep the blonde hair, makes her look younger.

  3. #1043
    FORT Regular pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    138
    After seeing those pictures, I dislike her even more than I did before. She is oh so fake. Blech.

  4. #1044
    katarzyna~ A11Y7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,664
    Those pictures really make me laugh. I have no idea what she's wearing, and I think she looked better during the show!

  5. #1045
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by pizza;2189479;
    After seeing those pictures, I dislike her even more than I did before. She is oh so fake. Blech.
    So you've got the ability to tell someone is fake just by looking at pictures of them posing? Some people just really want to dislike this girl for some reason.

  6. #1046
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2189774;
    Some people just really want to dislike this girl for some reason.
    I agree. In the finale I really wanted to dislike her since I was so biased towards CariDee winning but when it came down to it I really couldn't find reason to hate Melrose. In fact when others around me were laughing and cheering at Melrose's elimination reaction. I felt heartbroken FOR her I never thought she was a bitch, just outspoken about her opinion. I don't think she is fake either. She is just Melrose! And the majority of people seem to not like her for reasons which I can't comprehend. :/

  7. #1047
    FORT Fanatic irreplaceable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2189795;
    I agree. In the finale I really wanted to dislike her since I was so biased towards CariDee winning but when it came down to it I really couldn't find reason to hate Melrose. In fact when others around me were laughing and cheering at Melrose's elimination reaction. I felt heartbroken FOR her I never thought she was a bitch, just outspoken about her opinion. I don't think she is fake either. She is just Melrose! And the majority of people seem to not like her for reasons which I can't comprehend. :/
    Agreed...Too bad there are too many Caridee fans against her.

  8. #1048
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    281
    I really liked those post show pics, she looks different in every single one. I really like the second one cause the facial expression is so Zoolander-esque, like "what do I do for a career? I be professionally good looking of course!!!" I have to give her kudos for keeping her name and her face out there in the public

  9. #1049
    Stunna Flipsideboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los angeles
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,696
    at least she knows how to dress

  10. #1050
    count to ten. nightfall_realm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    over the ocean lyk omg.
    Posts
    915
    Which MySpace was it (the link)? She has tons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2188329;
    Holy crap. She looks evil in those pictures!
    Agreed. And she looks like she's twitching in the second pic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.