Page 101 of 271 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2702

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

anyway, kahlen-rocks, that's also my favorite lisa pic. one of my fave antm pics too, right behind Brittany's mud/waterfall pic!

Yeah britanny's kloofing is awesome, she was robbed. Hahahahaha im the post #999
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

I heard something about Melrose being on FoxReality tonight. Anybody knows anything about that?

Melrose's interview:

And in the end, it's just an audition. If you didn't get it, hey, that's Hollywood, right?
    Melrose: Exactly! You can't take it personally! I'm in New York right now looking at agencies, and a lot of them — even with the reputability that comes with having done the show — are saying, "23 is a little too old for us." So it's a challenge. But I know that whatever agency I wind up going with for representation now is going to be the best for me, and I'm going to work my ass off, and we're going to make a lot of money!

Hahahahaha, an ANTM fan made a hilarious answer, hahaha, i cant stop laughing:

Okay. That MelNose thinks ANTM is reputable proves that she is totally clueless. The show is laughed at. Secondly, oh clueless, clueless MelNose, using young girls has been the industry norm for at least the past 25 - 30 years (I remember a New York Magazine article from...wow, the late 70s or early 80s, about the controversy of using 11 and 12-year-olds for beauty shots. I am not kidding). This is not a recent development. But even so, remember that Mollie Sue, who is older than MelNose but actually looks like a model, and not quite so aged, was easily signed. The agencies are not going to say to SmellNose directly "You don't have the face for this. Go home. Do something else." - Usually they do a kind, non-confrontational brush-off like "You're a little too old" or "You don't have the look we need."

Also: What design school did that girl go to? I can't imagine. It must have been pretty bad, or she didn't absorb anything. I'm thinking one of these secretarial schools that also teach fashion (warning to aspiring designers: don't go to one of these). MelNose was in NO position to be handing out advice to the other contestants. And it seems that the entertainment reporters who interview Nose are also so clueless about the fashion industry, they just accept that she studied design and (therefore) must know what she's talking about. Take one look at what the girl designs; its pretty obvious she doesn't.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

So people have managed to makeup even more unfunny "nicknames" for Melrose?

FORT Fogey
    I can't STAND the person who called her MelNose at times on the place KahlenRocks found that. Saying s/he hates Melrose, etc...why? Jeez. So, so stupid and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2184213;
    So people have managed to makeup even more unfunny "nicknames" for Melrose?
    I know. Sometimes I wonder how old these people are.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2184215;
    I can't STAND the person who called her MelNose at times on the place KahlenRocks found that. Saying s/he hates Melrose, etc...why? Jeez. So, so stupid and immature.
    I know, it bugs me so much! I've cracked a few eugena jokes, but they take it to a whole new level... I can't stand them either
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 12-21-2006 at 12:13 AM.
    missing Sara

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Smellrose, SmellNose, Mellisa-Hoes, Hellrose are all mean and immature names given to her, the point is, is that you can go a whole day saying bad stuff about her, but i can go for about a week saying why I think she is a good person and an excellent model. I'm actually a Melrose fan too now, and I can't wait to hear more news of her success!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT Fogey
    You can say bad things about Melrose if she did something annoys you.
    You can say she was not a good model.
    You can say her designs were bad.

But calling her those unfunny and stupid "nicknames"?
    Come on, she didn't do anything harm you, right? Can they at least show some basic respects for other people?

I dislike Anchal, I disliked Eugena, I dislike many others, but I have not and will not create any silly nicknames.