Page 10 of 271 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Melrose - Cycle 7

i love Melrose. She reminds me of Addison (Kate Walsh) on Grey's Anatomy in her "no more than 10,000" picture. If she does get the blonde hair she will really look like Kate Walsh since Kate is a natural blonde. She dyes her hair for Grey's Anantomy.
    Last edited by StarbucksLover; 09-21-2006 at 06:49 PM.

FORT Regular
    this girl makes me want to throw UP. everytime i see her, i cringe.

Ughhhhh (shudders).

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Her walk was way too bouncy - I'm surprised she won that challenge.
    Me too. I thought that she really overdid it. I didn't think that they would want something like that... But apparently they did...
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    Hm. Quite surprising.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/topmodel_8_to_15/cds.png
    She looks so beautiful there. Her eyes have so much sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    She looks so beautiful there. Her eyes have so much sadness.
    I agree. Very good model, and I agree with whoever said she is a bit like Lisa. But in a good knows-how-to-pose-way.
    But that blondish makeover that I think I saw in the previews does not look promising

Melrose is gorgeous!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

About the whole "Melrose being late" thing Jay said was uncalled for. Jenascia was two hours late and still at home. Melrose was on the set and only 10 minutes late. If Jay didn't want this to happen, Melrose shouldn't have been given this.

FORT Fogey
    I liked her when they asked her about her name and she said "I don't need the issa, hello my name is Melissa Rose and I'm a county singer". She seems pretty quick.

omg, i was watching Everybody Loves Raymond, and i just realized who Melrose reminds me of. Addison, no. Melrose's "10,000 pic" reminded me of Patty from Everybody Loves Raymond. I was like " That's who reminds me of Melrose!" I had a brain fart until tonight. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    About the whole "Melrose being late" thing Jay said was uncalled for. Jenascia was two hours late and still at home. Melrose was on the set and only 10 minutes late. If Jay didn't want this to happen, Melrose shouldn't have been given this.
    I too think the whole late thing was just pointless and blown out of proportion.

1. Why do you put the makeup on her and then send her out to get the massages, when you know she'll be laying in bed and there's a chance that makeup could get messed up?
    2. Why don't you call for her ahead of time when you know she might not be ready? But no, they have to call for her three seconds before they need her.
    3. It's not like she was being irresponcible or lazy and didn't want to go in or forgot to go in or whatever, she was getting ready for the shoot. Maybe she was being a littla "diva-ish" with the whole makeup thing, but I think she really wanted the first shoot to be perfect.

And one more thing, sometimes I really don't get Tyra. You know how she always, when critiquing the pictures says "You should've done this, asked for this, etc" and the model might say, "well I tried to do/say this, but..." and then Tyra would go, "This is YOUR picture, YOU need to...". That's what she said to AJ about the neck thing. But then when someone actually stands up, wanting to make their picture better, they get in trouble for being "bitchy" or whatever. No?