Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan - Cycle 7

I still don't get this elimination. There was nothing wrong with her photo really. It wasn't great, but at the sametime it wasn't bad either. Worst early elimination since Brita in Season 4.

FORT Fan
    I may just be slightly bitter; but I don't think Megan really needs this competition. She has the kind of face that will get her hired right away -- may not be fashion or even modeling; but her face is very camera-friendly. I hope she won't give up just because she got eliminated so soon.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    I really hope she doesnt give up.. I really think shes alot more striking than alot of girls there.
    Cant wait for her interviews now ... darn I wish we saw more of her.

Tyra is getting smart.. When you eliminate the gorgeous girls early, make sure they dont have screentime to garner support and outrage.

I am so upset that Megan got eliminated...I didn't think that there was anything wrong with her picture. She was one of my faves. I just wish monique got eliminated. Well hope for the best for Megan

By the way, is Megan bi or lesbian? On the 2nd episode she was talking on the phone with her "girlfriend". I think she is though...if it were just a friend they'd put "Megan's friend"..right?
    just follow what your heart says completely... listen carefully, closely and she will give you courage to go outside and beyond safe and pratical means of achieving what you really want- and cant live without
    -naima

Myspace: myspace.com/xbabiie_c

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Happy to see her go. Nice girl, but her face, and her body...Irk me. It's the nose!!!
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    Elite already has Kim so I can't see Megan as the winner!
    Ding DANG!

Live Forever
    Though the body is not up to par, her picture last night was good enough to let her continue, but Tyra has to ruin and crush someone's dream.

Biggest mistake ever since Mollie Sue elimination. Her picture wasn't bad but it wasnt as great as some of the other girls. Megan was my #1 top model for cycle 7! It was such a shame.

FORT Fan
    I'll make you bet she'll get signed!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Happy to see her go. Nice girl, but her face, and her body...Irk me. It's the nose!!!
    I think she should have been eliminated first. I liked Lluvy's fish photo more than Megan's first picture, which in my opinion is one of the worst in ANTM history. The concept was stupid but Megan looked so chubby and her face is so piggy. A lot of the other girls had stupid concepts as well but still produced a nice picture.

Happy to see her go as well.