Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan - Cycle 7

^ Her personality can use more emotion yea but I think she's beautiful, even if people think she looks piggish. I don't care, she's beautiful in my eyes.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    She doesnt remind me at all of Kim.. I wasnt fond of Kim and didnt see model there. But Megan is striking to me, and she reminds me of Yoanna's face structure.
    I like this one... preshow fave too.

I love how she was strong when she told her story about the plane crash and didn't cry. It seems like some of the girls (Monique for example) try to win the judges over with their "poor me" tears. The only girl I can think of who had a legit reason to cry during selection was Wendy from last season. Megan wanted to get for all the right reasons. Good for her! LOVE THIS GIRL!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Fogey
    To me, she seems slow and for some reason her look reminds me of someone with the most miniscule case of Down's syndrome.

I hope that they don't try to cram her into an androgynous look... I"m sooooo tired of that! She looks too feminine for that!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I think Megan is about 5' 10 she looks as tall as anchal and Caridee and theyre both 5' 10 as well. If she loses weight she will get signed by an agency, her face is beautiful.

She's cute. I think she'll do well. Loved her picture (other than the mouth). If she tones up she'll be signed like that.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Megan, another beautiful doll. She’s the one you ask the shopkeeper to take down off the top shelf at the doll store. So you can hold her in your hands, and gaze at her. You take her home, for your-self. Pretty woman. Pretty doll. She’s a collectors item.

Nice womanly qualities also.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Im surprised Im the first one here to whine about her cut!
    What were they thinking? I saw nothing in Kim and they kept her around to annoy the hell outta me.
    I saw Megan and I loved her look.. if they want androgynous beauty shes sooo much closer to it.. but 2nd out. Great...

FORT Fogey
    The one time they finally get ice blonde right and they just end up eliminating her in the same episode. >:[

It's another Mollie Sue for me. I think it'll take me a good part of a season to get over this elimination.