Page 55 of 303 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 3026

Thread: Caridee - Cycle 7

  1. #541
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2153520;
    Don't get your hopes up. Cari's pic for next week has been spoiled, and it's, unfortunately, horrendous. Zero emotion, and as you know, when she is photographed straight on, she looks drag. She looks really hot, but her face is very affected and frozen.

    So we'll see.
    well i disagree, I LOVE that picture, and considering that she gets is hyporthermia , i love it more.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  2. #542
    One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Richlands, Va
    Age
    21
    Posts
    722
    Why does it seem like the girl who has something bad to deel with usually has a really good photo when Adrianne got sick she did really good in her photoshoot when Kahlen found out her friend died she nailed her shoot and CariDee's was good too.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

  3. #543
    Hi! hydroswirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2153890;
    Why does it seem like the girl who has something bad to deel with usually has a really good photo when Adrianne got sick she did really good in her photoshoot when Kahlen found out her friend died she nailed her shoot and CariDee's was good too.
    And when Monique was sick, she was sent home.

  4. #544
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422
    Well, Monique was sent home because she didn't take a picture that week.

  5. #545
    FORT Fogey Cornedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    1,652
    Caridee should pull herself together because she and Melrose are the ones I want to see in the finals.

  6. #546
    One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Richlands, Va
    Age
    21
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2153905;
    Well, Monique was sent home because she didn't take a picture that week.
    All the girls I posted took a picture
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

  7. #547
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422
    Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2153927;
    All the girls I posted took a picture
    Yeah, I know. What I said was directed to hydroswirl.

  8. #548
    FORT Fogey TokyoNiGHTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2153890;
    Why does it seem like the girl who has something bad to deel with usually has a really good photo when Adrianne got sick she did really good in her photoshoot when Kahlen found out her friend died she nailed her shoot and CariDee's was good too.
    Also by going through with the shoot when you're having a hard time (whether it be because you're sick or another reason) you're showing Tyra how much you want it. I think if Monique had gone through with her shoot that week, even if the photo wasn't great they would've atleast kept her that week. But if you don't even want to try then they aren't going to give you another shot.

  9. #549
    FORT Fogey misskitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the Kat House in Kanada
    Posts
    7,704
    I think Caridee really REALLY dodged a bullet by her insulting remarks. And then she didn't take that great photos. She certainly showed a more vulnerable side but I think her time is limited.

    She's got to really have it goin on next week for sure! No second chances on this show! :nono
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

  10. #550
    Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Planet earth most days
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2153932;
    Also by going through with the shoot when you're having a hard time (whether it be because you're sick or another reason) you're showing Tyra how much you want it. I think if Monique had gone through with her shoot that week, even if the photo wasn't great they would've atleast kept her that week. But if you don't even want to try then they aren't going to give you another shot.

    Yes. Monique seemed more interested in getting sympathy than in trying.
    Avatar by A11Y7

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
  2. 05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
  3. 05-01-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. 04-10-2007, 11:38 PM
  5. 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
  6. 04-08-2007, 11:45 PM
  7. 04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
  8. 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
  9. 04-08-2007, 08:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2007, 12:15 PM
  11. 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.