Page 298 of 303 FirstFirst ... 198248288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3026

Thread: Caridee - Cycle 7

FORT Regular

Re: Caridee - Cycle 7

well... i always be in the side of CARIDEE , tha't s why she' s the winner and nobody can say anything to change that, she got better portfolio than Melrose, presence, figure, beautiful face and natural blonde, God make justice when Tyra anunce : ''Caridee'' as a winner... wiiiiiii!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco_Brittany;2902853;
    well... i always be in the side of CARIDEE , tha't s why she' s the winner and nobody can say anything to change that, she got better portfolio than Melrose, presence, figure, beautiful face and natural blonde, God make justice when Tyra anunce : ''Caridee'' as a winner... wiiiiiii!!!
    Caridee can always be the winner in yours and Tyra's eyes, but in the fashion industry, Melrose is the clear victor.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2903109;
    Caridee can always be the winner in yours and Tyra's eyes, but in the fashion industry, Melrose is the clear victor.
    If that's the case, the fashion industry puts age before beauty.

Sorry, Caridee has the "it" factor, while Melrose doesn't ...

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2903284;

The only thing Cari had over Mel was height and a more personable prescence.

Like Brooke said, Mel Rose tends to rub people the wrong way.

If we don't factor their personalities in, Mel Rose is the obvious winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2903284;

Melrose may look slightly older, but she can actually model and walk.

Not to mention Caridee isn't exactly the most youthful face. She easily looks 25 and quite mature, something not really preferable for the industry she's trying to succeed in.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Regular

always saying the same patetic things... about Melt rose against Caridee,
    maybe she was in the weekend fashion in London-- but she feel complete with this? with her perfectionist personality until now she hurts about loooosee the competition in antm. as always the bitches fall down... for me Melrose is sucessful as model right now, but if compare one pic of MADONNA and MelTrose. defenetely Madonna is more beautiful even seems her youngest sister lol...
    bad nose.. ewwwwww... etc etc etc etc

FORT Regular

I feel that both CariDee and Melrose were strong candidates for the win. Melrose had a unique high-fashion, alienesque look in some of her photographs and had a good walk. However, I, too, agree with the judges; CariDee was more personable, making her better suited to CG, she also took beautiful photographs, was younger and taller, and ultimately, was more exciting and unpredictable. I feel that it is unjust for CariDee fans to continue to bash Melrose just because the two were pitted against one another, both are beautiful and talented and are winners in their own right.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

So CariDee had this Canadian tour thing, and I went.
    I was to hyped to see her in person. She was absolutely gorgeous and genuine.

SUPER close up

Her speech was pretty much revolved around psoriasis and how she overcame it and eventually became ANTM. I don't remember much details b/c I was just busily taking pictures of her.

She had a little autograph session at the end of the presentation. She had a stack of her picture ( the final Covergirl photoshoot) and anyone who went up would get a little message and an autograph on the picture.

I also brought her Seventeen magazine cover for her to sign. When she saw it, she just screamed "You did not!"

Not only did she sign the cover, she also flipped through the magazine to sign on her spread as well!

Close up

Editorial

Finally, I got a picture with her! She was SO tall. I'm 6'1 and she was almost as tall as me (She had on heels though)

CariDee! You're absolutely wonderful!

Oh! And she also talked about her future plans about having a show on MTV and it's going to be "funny" and "funny" was the only thing she could share with us about the show....

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

She looks like a model in those candids you took. I love Caridee and she's so nice and funny. I wish I was fortunate enough to meet her as you did. Caridee if you read this, please come and talk in Houston, Texas!!

I am still patiently waiting for her show.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-09-2008 at 08:40 PM.

FORT Newbie

i never noticed how nice her checkbones were.
    Those pictures are nice :]

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
  2. 05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
  3. 05-01-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. 04-10-2007, 11:38 PM
  5. 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
  6. 04-08-2007, 11:45 PM
  7. 04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
  8. 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
  9. 04-08-2007, 08:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2007, 12:15 PM