Thread: Caridee - Cycle 7

FORT Regular

Re: Caridee - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by crazydee123;2814063;
    you guys, be nice please!

I am working very hard. And I value all your opinions very much. But again it hurts when I see things like I drink and party all the time which is NOT true. If you could please understand how hard I work.
    So I understand people are judging the success of my win based on the work I have gotten. I have had a lot of work you guys, I am the second one that got resigned with covergirl (Dani too!) I am the face of their eyewear now and thats a HUGE deal. I also have a campain with JC penny, campain with matrix. So that right there is is 3 major campains! Not to mention 6 covers, 17, social life, cover, healthy living, vogue knitting, american salon. (we all know models don't get covers anymore so it's a big deal!) I come out in a 4 page spread in cosmo for my matrix campain (april issue) that's how you know this is really CariDee, I will have super blonde hair and bangs! Someone should post my most recent cover for American Salon and 5 page spread on the inside! (I don't know how to!) That's just the most recent work in the past couple months. not to bad, right? Oh and here is a little inside peak, Glamour magazine is in the talks of making me a "Glamour Hero"
    I would be honored.
    Also there is a whole other side of my fame that I am using for GREAT cause! That to me is being very successful. Did you know that not only am I the spokeswoman for psoriasis foundation in America but also Im a spokeswoman in Canada, South America, Europe, Italy and Australia Ireland!!!! In fact this weekend I am going to DC to lobby on Capitol Hill!!! Thats a global spokeswoman and I am very proud of that and think that is a HUGE measure of success.
    So it's very unfair of some of you to think all I do is party, get FAT??!! and do red carpet events. Come on. This is CariDee, the girl that was crazy and funny and out going! give me some credit! I hope I haven't lost any of you as fans, it does mean so much to me to have your support!

and yes it's true MTV and I are making a great show together where I am a host and executive producer, I can't talk anymore about it but it is for sure happening and its a great show that I hope you all will love and support me with. I try to update my one and ONLY myspace at myspace.com/therealcaridee

So there is a nice update for the lovers and [mod edit]!!

xoxocdee

and yes it's really me, I had another screen name on here but I forgot it!! I don't know how to prove it, but just take my word!

i can't believe that you are post!
    damn! you' re real.. you' re like GOD (for me)
    i love you every thing that you do!
    catwalk, covers in magazine..
    everything is perfect WITH YOU
    because for me you got the passion!
    i love crazy!!!

Wow...Caridee! Hey! I'm definitely one of your fans and your classic beauty, awesome portfolio, and fun personality were the reasons why I thought you're an amazing winner for Cycle 7. Can't wait to hear more from you!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

I SERIOUSLY doubt that was Caridee posting. :nono
    Melrose -- The REAL winner of Cycle 7!!!

Go Cari! You really deserved to won, specially over that 40 years old lady. For me you are the most deserving winner. Keep working it.
    Love you!
    I'll miss Alamela.

I like Caridee and I think she's one of th emost successful winners. Kudos for her whether that was her posting or not.

FORT Fogey

Caridee, you are a beautiful and charismatic girl. I was charmed by your fun-loving demeanor; in addition, your portfolio on the show was just flawless. Most of your test shots are outstanding as well. Keep on going no matter what, Cari! I love you.

CariDee.... Why do you care what some nobodies on the internetzzz think? Don't let anyone get you down.
    EDIT: and I am totally buying Cosmo next April
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyB;2814786;
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that was Caridee posting. :nono
    Anyway for us to know for sure? CariDee is going to Washington D.C. this weekend, but that's not recent news.

It is known that some of the contestants have posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan;2816771;
    Anyway for us to know for sure? CariDee is going to Washington D.C. this weekend, but that's not recent news.

It is known that some of the contestants have posted here.
    If she's as busy as she claims she is, she wouldn't have time to peruse the internet for ANTM websites to write a multi-paragraph (albiet grammatically disastrous) post trying to explain her behavior or defend her behavior. If she was genuinely busy with all these projects and jobs, she really wouldn't give a rat's hiney about what some faceless internet posters are writing about her. Remember that pictures speak for themselves. Anybody can pretend to be anybody on the internet.
    Melrose -- The REAL winner of Cycle 7!!!

Hey, Caridee! Check my profile, I'm from Fargo too! You coming home any time soon?? I have two little girls who would love to meet you (Ok, I can dream, can't I??? )

Anyway, it's awesome to hear about how well you are doing and I'm incredibly proud of how well you represent Fargo and the state of North Dakota! You AND Nicole....two ANTM winners in three seasons....we must be doing SOMETHING right, huh?? Keep up the great work, keep taking those great photos, and keep being your crazy self. Love ya, girl!!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
  2. 05-01-2007, 01:21 PM
  3. 05-01-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. 04-10-2007, 11:38 PM
  5. 04-10-2007, 09:58 PM
  6. 04-08-2007, 11:45 PM
  7. 04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
  8. 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
  9. 04-08-2007, 08:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2007, 12:15 PM
  11. 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM