Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2129904;
    Recap episode.

I made a kind of cd cover-looking thing out of a screencap of it.

(Not sure if I can post fanart here, but I have seen other A.J. pics in this thread and it is A.J.-related. But I apologize ahead of time if I'm breaking the rules.)

cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2130173;
    cool pic
    Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I'm looking forward to recording the episode later so I can watch her sing again. lol. That scene just makes me laugh.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FINAL 3. GO CARIDEE!! Yummehcookie's Avatar
    AJ seems very..erm..like BigDaddy said a LOT earlier, complex. She sometimes appears to be this punky rocker-y sweet-y nice-y caring-y drop-dead-gorgeous-y chick, but sometimes ( like in the recap ) we see her darker, moodier, deeper side. Like BigDaddy said, I think that it is because she survived cancer, she happens to appreciate the darker things in life. That may explain why she always has her hair dyed black and most of her wardrobe is darker colored.
    I think she is kinda like Caridee, not really caring what other people think of her. F.E: like when Janice commented on her hat, she said something about She doesnt care what Janice said, it's her ha. And she likes it.
    I also believe (again like BigDaddy!!) T___T that she made the judges not like her, and took herself out of the show. What an extremely intelligent girl. SHe knew exactly how to make the judges dislike her, resent her for not being there. I personally think that doesn't make much sense, in the fashion industry, the scouters and agents don't care if you want to be a model or not. They only care if your willing to do it, and if you can rock your runway/shoot. AJ can do both, so I believe that either Elite or Ford Model Management will eventually sign her.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummehcookie;2130500;
    I also believe (again like BigDaddy!!) T___T that she made the judges not like her, and took herself out of the show. What an extremely intelligent girl. SHe knew exactly how to make the judges dislike her, resent her for not being there. I personally think that doesn't make much sense, in the fashion industry, the scouters and agents don't care if you want to be a model or not. They only care if your willing to do it, and if you can rock your runway/shoot. AJ can do both, so I believe that either Elite or Ford Model Management will eventually sign her.
    i love this girl, but i dont think she was THAT successful in making the judges not like her, twiggy was still defending her to the end, but she did get her point across that she didnt want to be there anymore

i miss her in the show

Quote Originally Posted by porcupiny;2118866;
    Ha. That interview proves conclusively that she's far too intelligent a woman to be "America's Next Top Robot".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2129873;
    I don't know why but I could see AJ's theme song being Love Me or Hate Me by Lady Sovergien.
    I love that song, Lady SOV and AJ with a passion.
    Good fit in my book.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2130525;
    i love this girl, but i dont think she was THAT successful in making the judges not like her, twiggy was still defending her to the end, but she did get her point across that she didnt want to be there anymore

i miss her in the show
    yup. Tyra and co can sense that she dont want to be there anymore..

ANTM is not for AJ and she said it many times that she dont watch/hate reality shows
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Ok, I was able to watch the recap ep. and it irritated me that there wasnt much shown about AJ even when they were talking about ep 3 where she outshone everyone. I really thought that ever since the start Tyra didn't like AJ at all and it might have been one of the reasons that she went home. In my head, it goes something like this: Tyra doesn't like AJ and that made her wanna put out AJ every time but she couldn't because she was doing a good job but when AJ finally made a slip-up, Tyra went all nuts with excuses on why AJ should go home like that whole thing that Tyra made up about AJ not wanting to do glamorous. Ugh. I know that AJ wanted to go home but all the same, it sucks not having her on the show to look forward to. I mean, I really don't think some of the girls left deserve it more than those who left earlier.
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-06-2006 at 10:29 AM. Reason: lingo

i miss her too.
    i think Aj thought that ANTM doesnt really teach them anything real modeling things...so she started to give it up...and also, her close frd, megg has left..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2129944;
    The stuff from the recap episode isn't on the CW Video site. I'm not sure why people seem to think it is. It's getting a little confusing with all this misunderstanding going on.
    so that's why i couldn't find it
    too bad! really want to watch it
    thanks, otherwise i'll keep on searching on the CW video site.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM