Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by nAbsQ_1812;2129770;
    AJ's got a nice voice guys, but hey is she left handed?? i noticed it when she plays the ....
    Yeah, I like her voice. But I don't think she was really even using her singing voice in that scene. More like just joking around rather than actually singing. I bet she sings a lot better than that when she tries.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    I don't know why but I could see AJ's theme song being Love Me or Hate Me by Lady Sovergien.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2129873;
    I don't know why but I could see AJ's theme song being Love Me or Hate Me by Lady Sovergien.
    I just looked up the lyrics for that. Sounds like an interesting song. lol...
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

well can you post the lyrics here?

I only remembered B!TCHES IN THE HOUSE
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I'm sorry but when did she play the guitar and sang on ANTM?

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Recap episode. The course of the song is Love me or hate me still an obsession love me or hate me that is the question if you love me then thank you if you hate me f*ck you
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by kitana89;2129894;
    I'm sorry but when did she play the guitar and sang on ANTM?
    Recap episode.

I made a kind of cd cover-looking thing out of a screencap of it.

(Not sure if I can post fanart here, but I have seen other A.J. pics in this thread and it is A.J.-related. But I apologize ahead of time if I'm breaking the rules.)

Last edited by The Last Soul; 11-05-2006 at 12:52 PM.

FORT Newbie
    i still couldn't find those videos from the 'Recap episode'.
    i just found her home video.
    would you mind tell me the topic? please :]

Quote Originally Posted by bo_shek;2129941;
    i still couldn't find those videos from the 'Recap episode'.
    i just found her home video.
    would you mind tell me the topic? please :]
    The stuff from the recap episode isn't on the CW Video site. I'm not sure why people seem to think it is. It's getting a little confusing with all this misunderstanding going on.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2129873;
    Actually, the way A.J. sang in the recap episode reminds me a lot of Meredith Brooks. lol
    Last edited by The Last Soul; 11-05-2006 at 04:11 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM