Page 95 of 240 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

She has a huge ass house and that small section where you see her and her cat was really cute.

I thought the recap of AJ was interesting. It seem to confirm what I said about artist emotional brain muscles in my post #808. And the effects of the aftermath of such intense, open emotions after Megg’s elimination. AJ’s statement when she said she feels like something is broken, and she can’t fix it. Was a classic description of what your mood feels like after a very intense emotional workout.

It is at this exact point where many artist, and other people get into trouble, by trying to force their brain to recover before it has had enough time to recover normally. Time, and taking care of the basics is the cure. Just like time is the cure for a muscle in your leg that has been overworked.

It is also at this time, that many people do things to ease their discomfort, and mental soreness, that just make things worse. Just like the pain in an overworked muscle is there to let you know to back off so you wont injure your leg. A bad mood is there to let you know to back off so you wont injure your mind. This is when many people often over use drugs, or alcohol to ease their hurt, and discomfort. The ART is in managing your emotional muscle recovery time well. In a healthy, positive, and creative manor. Like I said in post # 808.

In some ways people like AJ are different from the rest of us. Just like high caliber athletes are. And AJ seems to know this. Like she said she is “different, real different”. If we were running a 100 yard dash against AJ. To begin with. AJ would first beat us out of the blocks. Because she would hear, and sense the start gun before us. By virtue of her higher sensibilities, and speed. And when we began to tire, and poopout at about 50 yards, AJ would still be accelerating to the line.

This is why I think AJ’s photo shoots were so amazing. She could explode off the line full throttle, and accelerate beyond the mundane, and ordinary, to the extraordinary. But this gift can bite you with a vengeance. As it did AJ at Megg’s elimination. AJ’s emotions exploded. Causing her head to jerk back like people do reflexively when suddenly hit with extreme pain. And then her emotions continued to accelerate, way beyond the pain thresholds of most of us.

What makes her that way? Part of it is just natural ability. Like an athlete. Also AJ is highly intelligent. And part of it is environmental. Like early childhood exposures, and even traumas, like possibly the cervical cancer. That may have opened doors to some sensibilities, and awareness prematurely. Before she had the maturity, and life experience to handle such traumas more easily. As time goes by, AJ will grow into her advanced sensibilities more comfortably.

FORT Fan
    dont think this was posted before, for all you interested another aj interview
    http://www.sacbee.com/107/story/44815.html
    it says here that she now goes to california state university :

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2127874;
    dont think this was posted before, for all you interested another aj interview
    http://www.sacbee.com/107/story/44815.html
    it says here that she now goes to california state university :
    thank you another nice interview
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

FORT Fan
    i want to see the rest of her home video, it looks funny

I CAN'T WATCH THE SHOW IN HK .. WHERE CAN I WATCH IT?
    tomorrow night c7 will air in hk!!! yeh!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2127378;
    You know, after I heard her cat's name, I had to go look it up. With a name like Ida Lupino, clearly that siamese had to have been named after someone. I guess Ida was a famous actress back in the day.
    i just look at wikipedia and ida lupino was the name of famous actress and well known woman fillmmaker back in 50's!! i guess aj has a thing for film, well she has a thing for everything that relates to art anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by nAbsQ_1812;2129001;
    i just look at wikipedia and ida lupino was the name of famous actress and well known woman fillmmaker back in 50's!! i guess aj has a thing for film, well she has a thing for everything that relates to art anyway....
    Yeah, I checked out Wikipedia too. That's how I found out she was an actress. lol
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

did aj study art before...???
    where is she studying now?

KITTY! lol. Ida's a famous cat now.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM