Page 65 of 240 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joma1124;2112050;
    okay, so for the record I DON"T KNOW AJ personally, a AJ-hater roomate of mine hacked into my computer and sent all these mesages here! I never knew I had an account here! I will own up to me saying i did know her on myspace, but that was for a bet, and I felt really bad doing it and stopped.....I would never do anything to make AJ feel bad or even worse into getting her in trouble, so I just wanted to clarify this to everyone! I PROMISE that everything on my computer has been changed so no more hacking!
    wait, how would you explain the picture?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by porcupiny;2111725;
    I think it's 9/8/85, she's 21 now.
    so shes an only child and a virgo *sigh* we have so much in common! hahaha!

well i think wat she said about being an only child made her be quiet in the model house is soo true. (referring to the interview she had with FORT the other day) I know for sure growing up "alone" so to speak would pretty much make you withdrawn, or the exact opposite-- extremly outgoing and seeking attetion (brittany from cycle 4 was an only child but so confident and loud!). i know i would probably act really quiet and withdraw myself if i had 12 screaming girls with me.

i guess only childs can relate to what i just said

anyways, its been almost a week, and im still bitter. the show just wont be the same!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2111128;
    i want her to be either signed by elite or img. maybe even (for different cities) both woohoo
    i think elite wont sign any of the ANTM girls cause the winner gets a contract with them, and i think ANTM and Elite have a agreement stating they cant sign the other girls from antm7. cause if AJ can get into elite, whats the point of _____ winning Antm 7 and getting the contract? thats my thoughts, anyways.

Anyways, Aj can go higher than elite she can easily get into IMG.

Was anyone watching TV Guide Channel just now? They had AJ on one of their reality tv interview show things. She looked alot worse than she did on the show. Nothing really juicy was said, it was all basically the same thing she said in her FORT interview.

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    Wow BigDaddy that's really deep do you have a major in physcology(sp?)?

Quote Originally Posted by kurishinigami;2112358;
    Wow BigDaddy that's really deep do you have a major in physcology(sp?)?
    I had several majors in college. And one of them was psychology. But that is not where I am coming from with AJ. The information in my post is just speculation. Based on some alphas I know, and have worked with.

After I got over the initial shock, and thought about it. Every thing actually worked out pretty good for AJ, and the other models. AJ learned she has model talent, and can definitely be a great model if she wants to be.

The other models get to stay longer, and have their skills, and talent developed further. So that they can be models if they want to.

And we the fans of ANTM got to ride along for one hair raising, shocking, but entertaining, beautiful roller coaster ride.

I love that whole mix of experienced model hopefuls. With women that didnt seem to have a clue about their drop dead model potential, until ANTM found them. Like they found AJ. I just love that.

So all, and all. I think every thing worked out good. So far! Because its not over yet!

What is amazing to me is that the model reps, and Tyra were able to pick out a talent like AJ in such a raw state. And in someone with no model experience, or background. Its kinda spooky!

Because once they started to expose her natural model talents its like POW! WOW! How did you see all that in such a raw state. In someone with no model experience.

AJ seems to have a natural runway walk. And she has that incredible balance, and body movement that you usually only see in athletes of some kind. She was one of the few that could balance the bowl of fruit on her head, and walk with it.

Looking at the avatars of her in her thread is just amazing. One after another of dramatic poses, and shots.

Tall, lean, elegant, body. Dramatic ultra plush, luxurious looking, extremely white skin. With a extremely long thin, elegant neck, leading up to a beautiful face. A beautiful smile, and intelligent, big, beautiful eyes.

Dang! All I can say is ANTM model reps, and Tyra have some really, really good eyes.

FORT Newbie
    The Close-up interview video with AJ is up at CW website!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_FTW;2112309;
    i think elite wont sign any of the ANTM girls cause the winner gets a contract with them, and i think ANTM and Elite have a agreement stating they cant sign the other girls from antm7. cause if AJ can get into elite, whats the point of _____ winning Antm 7 and getting the contract? thats my thoughts, anyways.

Anyways, Aj can go higher than elite she can easily get into IMG.
    Who says that the hosting model agency won't sign her in? Brita from cycle 4 was eliminated first and she got signed by Ford as well. I think as long as the agency wants her, then they'll get her.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNovember;2112550;
    The Close-up interview video with AJ is up at CW website!
    Took them long enough. Jeez.
    That said, she looks nice. Sounds intellgent. Still can't believe she was eliminated. I like her even more now. She seems really cool. I would LURVE to meet her one day.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

cool. my question got in xD... they changed it though it was who were you close to during your time in the house and who did you like the least? not best <_<

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM