Page 64 of 240 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

FORT Newbie
    Hey, does anyone know if AJ has been on the the Tyra Banks Show yet???

She'll be in it on October 25th
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

what school does aj go to in LA..??
    (i'm from hk so my english is not really good but i'm trying my best and improving..!)

I am shocked AJ had no prior experience in modeling.

Her runway walk is STELLAR!

The greatest in all of ANTM.

It tried looking for her on MySpace, but I couldn't find her.

She deleted it after she was scouted for the show.

okay, so for the record I DON"T KNOW AJ personally, a AJ-hater roomate of mine hacked into my computer and sent all these mesages here! I never knew I had an account here! I will own up to me saying i did know her on myspace, but that was for a bet, and I felt really bad doing it and stopped.....I would never do anything to make AJ feel bad or even worse into getting her in trouble, so I just wanted to clarify this to everyone! I PROMISE that everything on my computer has been changed so no more hacking!
    Wanna Be On Top?

FORT Newbie
    the AJ syndrome....

I think Melrose may also be Alpha too. But not as strong a protective alpha as AJ. The difference being that Melrose passion from the start of the competition was modeling, and the fashion industry. On the other hand, AJ was trying to discover if she had any talent at modeling. Which clearly she does. But AJ’s main role in the house was as the primary protective alpha.

Which left Melrose free to focus primarily on the competition, and her passion for modeling, and the fashion industry. Melrose competitiveness, and passion make her a threat to the other girls. Hence the conflict between AJ, and Melrose. As the primary Alpha in the house AJ wanted Melrose to display more of the role of a protective alpha, rather than a competitor against the other girls.

If the secondary alpha does not toe the line, the primary alpha may emotionally rough up the secondary alpha to make them comply. Or try to get rid of them. Which is what I think AJ was trying to do through Tyra. Primary alphas aren’t mean. They just want the secondary alpha to comply, and play her role as protective alpha. To the contrary of what you would think primary alpha are like. Primary alphas are not very, aggressive, bossy, or bitchy usually. Just the opposite. They tend to be more motherly, smotherly, and soft with other females, children, and SO (significant others). Unless something threatens them, or one of there group. Then they can be ferocious, and vicious. Especially extreme alpha types like AJ, and sister Tyra. Word to the wise!

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together. So it seems when ever a alpha type crosses Tyra’s path, she seems to scoop them up, if they have the other things she is looking for in the contestants, and finalist. I don’t know if Tyra is consciously aware if she is doing that, or not. Not that it is a bad thing by any means. Alpha are nice. Though extreme alpha’s are relatively rare. Cycle 5 had so many strong alphas, that it was like a wild west shootout at the OK corral.

In one of the most classic alpha to alpha exchanges. AJ goes to Melrose. Hugs her, and says you have it now. Be nice. But what I think AJ was saying was. I’m leaving now so that one of my girls can stay longer. And that Melrose should now assume, and preform her role as the primary protective Alpha in the house.

Interestingly enough. Despite all this complexity. The primary alpha’s are often not fully aware of the roles they are playing. Because the role may shift back, and forth. For example. When AJ is with Tyra, or Tyra was around Tyra was clearly the primary alpha. And looked up to by AJ. Hence the nice picture of Tyra on the refrigerator door that AJ drew. Fascinating! Stuff.

It will be interesting to see how Melrose balances her intense passion for modeling, fashion, and winning the competition. After the transfer from AJ to Melrose, as the house primary protective Alpha. Or will another primary alpha emerge. Alpha don’t really choose them-self. They just are. And the group will use subtle pressure to push a girl into the role as primary alpha. Just watch.

“Before me.
    All there is.
    All there ever could be.
    The light.
    One flame.
    AJ” (AJ - By BigDaddy)

Wow. That's deep.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM