Page 62 of 240 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

see? if even a contestant feels it's more about the tv drama than the modeling....then duh
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Very smart indeed! I wanna read more. Anymore interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by MissFranko;2111421;
    Hmm. Although AJ says in her interview that she'll pursue modeling, why do I have this odd feeling that that wont be the case?
    In my opinion, on the show, she didnt seem as motivated as some of the other girls.
    Ah well, i think she's gorgeous.. hope to see her around anyway.
    From her interview on FORT:

“How did you come to be on the show?

Actually, it was kind of a fluke. I was contacted on Myspace. I was going to school in LA and I got this message, an email from the casting directors. They said, “Do you want to try out for it?” and I thought, “That is hilarious, yes I want to try out for it” because first of all, I had never seen the show before. I’ve never modeled before. I thought, what a hilarious thing to do, basically.

Can you believe that! Isn’t she awesome! Isn’t ANTM awesome!

“Can you tell me about your plans for the future?

I’m actually going to try and see if I can model at this point. It had never crossed my mind before I entered the competition, but now it’s kind of like, “Hey, maybe I should give it a shot.” So I’m going to see if there’s anything out there for me.”

Surprise! AJ. You’re a drop dead gorgeous model natural.

She can walk, she can take a photo, she's a natural
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Newbie
    Another devastated AJ fan here who joined FORT to vent!
    So yeah, it's obvious that she tried to get the boot this week...
    Although I think it was pretty nice of her to sacrifice herself for more deserving girls... but it also makes me sad not being able to see more AJ.
    She will always be my favorite contestant! I am so tired of hearing the excuse "She doesn't want this enough." You cannot compare a girl who wants it but has to talent whatsoever to a girl that isn't a diehard modeling freak but has the whole package! (ok that made no sense...) But it just annoys me to no end that JAEDA survived 2 eliminations prior to last week's show and is still in! We don't want another Jade! For god's sake, even their names are similar! Ohhhh, how coincidental that AJ and I both hope Anchal and CariDee will win

[mod edit]
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-21-2006 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2111474;
    She can walk, she can take a photo, she's a natural
    AJ was like. What am I doing here with all these beautiful wemon. And how come they chose me over so many of these gorgeous wemon.

AJ had no clue. AJ was like. Well it just shows, you don’t know what they want.

She had no clue. That the reason why she was with all those beautiful, gorgeous wemon was because she was one of them. It was hilarious. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2111459;
    I think she enjoyed modeling but I think the reason she might have sabotaged herself is...

quote AJ:

"What I was referring to was, basically, I was not feeling the whole [process]. As the competition went on, I started getting really sick of the whole thing. And it was like, Okay, I'm over it."

"I really enjoyed the modeling part of the show, but a lot of it was about television not modeling, and it just didn't seem right to me."

It's in the interview.

What a smart girl.
    wow good point.

yes she's smart.SHe sick of the drama over there
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I was very upset to see AJ being eliminated.
    And I really don't understand! Jaeda didn't do well in the last 3 weeks, but she wasn't sent home; AJ only wasn't doing good this week, and she needed to go. Were AJ's past photoshoots and runway walk not strong enough to keep her but Jaeda's were? What was the judges thinking about???
    AJ, you are my TOP MODEL! I LOVE YOU and SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!!

Omg. I love her sooo much! I think she was the most unique one in there, and that's why she was my favorite! Argh, it sucks. All her friends leaving and she has to leave. Seriously, she is SO much better than jaeda and some other chicks up there.

The whole experience was new to her, maybe that's why the judges couldn't see so much desire...
    add to that the fact that she was sick of it being more about the drama

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM