Page 58 of 240 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2109829;
    I think she was talking about Tiffany. The reason why Tyra yelled at Tiffany and not Aj is because Tyra feels obligated to take black girls under her wings and feels like she should be alot tougher to them.
    Yea I was talking about Tiffany. I guess Tyra got balistic on Tiffany and not AJ because with Tiffany she knows how Tiffany feels about giving up and doesn't want her to do that, as for AJ, the opprotunity was brought up to her, so it isn't much the same.. okay I sound liek i'm talking gibberish.

Anyways, I'm thinking about teh whole AJ fans thing a bit. I'm an AJ fan too but I wouldn't think I'm a devoted AJ fan so I'm just going to say this. I think the reason why alot of people like AJ is because she is fierce and different. Her look is considered unique and gorgeous. If AJ never had the face she has, than I bet you all that over half of the AJ fans would be gone. I'm just saying that AJ's beauty is eyepoping gorgeous and that's why so many people love her more than perhaps any ANTM contestants ever in history. However there are some true AJ fans who love her for her personality and that's kool. But if you think about it, AJ would probably have not be given much support by fans if it wasn't for her face and her fierceness.

Well, face and fierceness is what ANTM (used to) want(s)...so...But hey, I love her personality
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kitana89;2110632;
    I'm more surprised that AJ never modeled before. She looks like she's been doing it for years.
    I was surprised to hear that too. Her walk was amazing, it's so cool that she has that natural ability. I really do think she is going to do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2110671;
    Well, face and fierceness is what ANTM (used to) want(s)...so...But hey, I love her personality
    See now you are a true Aj fan, it's just that so many fans I talked to always talk about her face. It gives you teh idea that she only has tons of fans because of her unique beauty.

But in Tyra's "immortal words"

"The face is the money"

But hey, I mind my own thing...If that's the reason people like her, let them be. I know why I do and I'm not gonna let them change my mind.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

She REALLY didn't deserve to go this week... I mean really.

Jaeda has been "bottom choice" for the umphteenth time...

and A.J. has one bad week and she gets the official send-off?

Pure dissapointment. I'm still an A.J. fan.

I wonder why they kept Jaeda anyway...I think AJ, Megg and Megan are better in her..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kitana89;2110663;
    Yea I was talking about Tiffany. I guess Tyra got balistic on Tiffany and not AJ because with Tiffany she knows how Tiffany feels about giving up and doesn't want her to do that, as for AJ, the opprotunity was brought up to her, so it isn't much the same.. okay I sound liek i'm talking gibberish.

Anyways, I'm thinking about teh whole AJ fans thing a bit. I'm an AJ fan too but I wouldn't think I'm a devoted AJ fan so I'm just going to say this. I think the reason why alot of people like AJ is because she is fierce and different. Her look is considered unique and gorgeous. If AJ never had the face she has, than I bet you all that over half of the AJ fans would be gone. I'm just saying that AJ's beauty is eyepoping gorgeous and that's why so many people love her more than perhaps any ANTM contestants ever in history. However there are some true AJ fans who love her for her personality and that's kool. But if you think about it, AJ would probably have not be given much support by fans if it wasn't for her face and her fierceness.

without that face and fierce?
    what's left?
    That's no longer AJ

This elimination was just...
    so...
    WRONG.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2110737;
    This elimination was just...
    so...
    WRONG.
    I know...
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM