Page 56 of 240 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by JQ Public;2110219;
    Wait so who was she sacrificing for? Anchal? Caridee? Everyone but Melrose? lol
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2110217;
    If A.J. felt the need to leave, I can understand and sympathize with that. I think us fans are just upset because we're afraid we're not going to see her anymore. I can't speak for other people, but I know I was getting quite used to seeing her on America's Next Top Model every week. I didn't exactly think she would win (although I wanted her to very much), I just really wanted to see her make it farther than she did. I enjoyed watching and listening to her, and it was upsetting to see it end so suddenly.

Trust me. I know how you feel. I can look at your avatar of her, and tell how much you feel for her. She is very beautiful, in many ways. At least we were able to enjoy her for a little while on the show. And we will probably see more of her in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2109417;
    It seems AJ sacrificed her-self for the other girls. I felt like she might do that after I saw how upset she was talking to Megg about loosing one of the girls at the next elimination. I started to feel very uneasy after her interview with Tyra. Like AJ may have been preparing Tyra for AJ Ďs decision to eliminate her-self. And also to try and limit Melrose as much as possible as a threat to the other girls by AJ leaving.

<----snip---->

In some ways this is extreme alpha female behavior. Extreme Alphas will sacrifice them-self, before they will risk loosing one of their group, who may not be as strong as they are. Nor will they risk leaving one of their group vulnerable if they leave. They will try to remove, or take out what they see as the threat. In this case Melrose.
    I fail to see how, if anything, she has actually made it easier for Melrose to win. AJ was like the only real competition Mel had, the twins are probably close, but I don't think they have a chance and now with AJ gone, there isn't much else. In fact I hate that she leaved this early, that makes the show less exciting.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2110122;
    Do you think the show is aware of how many people are upset by A.J.'s elimination? I mean, it's kind of hard to miss. I wonder if their ratings will go down because of it. I also wonder if Tyra will talk to A.J. about it on her show. (Assuming A.J. will be on the Tyra show next week that is.) Or maybe Tyra will just ignore it. :nono
    There is no national poll to determine how many people were upset! It seems like more people were shocked; but I don't see people picketing or writing to advertisers

I was shocked at the elimination but then I thought about AJ's attitude and looked at her photo shoot pictures and then I knew why she was eliminated. I think more people agreed with her elimination and feel it was just.

She is still probably too edgy for ANTM anyway.

Even with all of her potential, AJ didn't like being in the house and playing the "game" she signed up to play. She didn't like some of the other girls and probably all the stupid challenges she had to do. But sorry, the show is about entertainment and she agreed to do it in order to establish a modeling career. Don't complain about the politics once you're there. Keep your eye on the prize--she should have done that!

Quote Originally Posted by oo00oo;2110247;
    I fail to see how, if anything, she has actually made it easier for Melrose to win. AJ was like the only real competition Mel had, the twins are probably close, but I don't think they have a chance and now with AJ gone, there isn't much else. In fact I hate that she leaved this early, that makes the show less exciting.
    Far be it from me to know AJís mind. AJ is very complex. Though AJ seemed very laid back. There was always that intense sense of edginess, just under the surface with her. AJ seemed very on top of things. And my have seen the future far better than we can now.

Regardless, we all know that if AJ did her usual. Some body else would have gone home. And had less of an opportunity to achieve more of their potential. I donít think AJ had any doubts about that.

AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2110267;
    There is no national poll to determine how many people were upset! It seems like more people were shocked; but I don't see people picketing or writing to advertisers

I was shocked at the elimination but then I thought about AJ's attitude and looked at her photo shoot pictures and then I knew why she was eliminated. I think more people agreed with her elimination and feel it was just.

She is still probably too edgy for ANTM anyway.

Even with all of her potential, AJ didn't like being in the house and playing the "game" she signed up to play. She didn't like some of the other girls and probably all the stupid challenges she had to do. But sorry, the show is about entertainment and she agreed to do it in order to establish a modeling career. Don't complain about the politics once you're there. Keep your eye on the prize--she should have done that!
    You hit the nail right on the head. A lot of AJ fans seem to be in denial about why she was eliminated. Even to the point of saying that she sacrificed herself for the other girls. Many people on this site (myself included) thought that she was a shoo-in for Top 3 if not the winner based on looks alone. But having a very bad week and not being concerned about it did her in. Letting Melrose get inside of her head cause her and Monique ( who I thought was the best out of the black girls this cycle) caused her to be eliminated. I wish her the best on her the modeling career.
    Last edited by bucwild; 10-20-2006 at 02:52 PM. Reason: misspelled word

I'm not watching Cycle 7 anymore.

I watched her leave, I screamed and sank my head in my arms so I didn't have to see her group pic fade, and I became so numb, I literally ran to the bathroom and puked.

WHY????????

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    I honestly think that more must have been said in the talk with Tyra than we saw on the show. She even may have said she wanted to leave. AJ really did not seem to be into the contest except when doing the things within her comfort zone and what she liked to do. The stuff she like to do, she delivered. The stuff she didn't like to do, she was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by TragickNad;2110463;
    I'm not watching Cycle 7 anymore.

I watched her leave, I screamed and sank my head in my arms so I didn't have to see her group pic fade, and I became so numb, I literally ran to the bathroom and puked.

WHY????????
    Yeah, I had to look away then too. I knew that would be to much. That is a very dramatic picture of her, dressed in that golden outfit, with her plush, plush, white skin.

Like a lot of her pictures, you can easily see it in your minds eye. As if burned into your brain some how.

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    That's a good thing that means she made an impact which was her goal as a model yes?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM