Page 55 of 240 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Please read my previous post...I really felt like some haters were being very judgmental about AJ's attitude and maybe it could clear a few things up right there, you know? I mean, I'm not trying to like, make people like her, but I just don't want anyone to hate her when we barely know her as a person behind the camera...I just don't want any arguments about her because I don't think any of them are b****es....well, except for Monique...but you know the reason behind that anyway

Hope she gets jobs! I'm cheerin for you.
    Last edited by theart83; 10-20-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

remember what FATyra said at the beginning of the season"13 new reason to watch top model"? well actually for me is 1 reason to watch top model and thats is AJ...

Now that she's gone, i dont feel like watch it anymore..my reason has gone!!

you FATyra!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2110104;
    that's pretty harsh I only agreed about AJ..
    Yeah, I loved the part about A.J. at the end. BIG MISTAKE! A.J. ROCKS! lol, it was so random.

Do you think the show is aware of how many people are upset by A.J.'s elimination? I mean, it's kind of hard to miss. I wonder if their ratings will go down because of it. I also wonder if Tyra will talk to A.J. about it on her show. (Assuming A.J. will be on the Tyra show next week that is.) Or maybe Tyra will just ignore it. :nono

^maybe...

I think Tyra will make an excuse why she and co eliminated AJ and AJ just nod nod nod

It's Tyra show....
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

you guys know that they voted for each elimination right?

maybe Tyra voted against AJ's elimination
    who knows
    but let's give her the benefit of the doubt and not start calling her stuff until you know for sure, will you?

At least we should thank Tyra for letting us know the girl

I'm not really angry with Tyra, I'm just upset with what happened. I don't feel the need to call Tyra bad names, because as of right now I really don't have anything against her. Not unless I find out something about her that really pisses me off. The fact that she's given Jaeda so many chances and A.J. none makes me mad, but I still think there's something else behind what happened. That was just one weird episode.

Janice on the other hand...well, I don't mind calling her bad names at all. I despise that woman with a passion. Always have, always will.

I understand how strongly everybody feels about AJís elimination. I started to go numb, and feel sick, when I realized what AJ was doing. AJ is an amazing woman. But donít knock Tyra. If it werenít for Tyra, and company we would never know these beautiful, interesting, and wonderful women. And most of them would never know how much potential they have. AJ can, and probably will be a great model. Now that Tyra, and company showed her enormous potential to AJ, and the world.

And Tyra is not a racist. Though for the life of me I donít see why not. Considering the brutal amount of racism she has had to struggle through as a female African American, and model. Not to mention, a model that had to struggle all the way to the top of her profession.

In many ways Tyra is like a lot of self-made people that had to struggle to the top. She is tough, demanding, and determined that others have a chance at achieving their dreams, and not have to go through all the pain she had to go through to realize her dreams. TyTy is a GOOD girl.

BigDaddy...

If A.J. felt the need to leave, I can understand and sympathize with that. I think us fans are just upset because we're afraid we're not going to see her anymore. I can't speak for other people, but I know I was getting quite used to seeing her on America's Next Top Model every week. I didn't exactly think she would win (although I wanted her to very much), I just really wanted to see her make it farther than she did. I enjoyed watching and listening to her, and it was upsetting to see it end so suddenly. Like I said, she was my reason for watching the show, and that reason is gone now.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2109417;
    AJ, it seems is very complex.

I donít think the judges eliminated her. I think AJ eliminated her-self.

It seems AJ sacrificed her-self for the other girls. I felt like she might do that after I saw how upset she was talking to Megg about loosing one of the girls at the next elimination. I started to feel very uneasy after her interview with Tyra. Like AJ may have been preparing Tyra for AJ Ďs decision to eliminate her-self. And also to try and limit Melrose as much as possible as a threat to the other girls by AJ leaving.

This feels very similar to what Elyse cycle 1 did, when she seemed to purposely force the judges to eliminate her, having calculated with that razor sharp mind of hers, that by doing so, she would virtually assure Adrianeís win. I can still see the look of confusion on Janice Dickinsonís face trying to make sense of what Elyse was doing by purposely irritating the judges.

In some ways this is extreme alpha female behavior. Extreme Alphas will sacrifice them-self, before they will risk loosing one of their group, who may not be as strong as they are. Nor will they risk leaving one of their group vulnerable if they leave. They will try to remove, or take out what they see as the threat. In this case Melrose.

AJ is very sensitive, intelligent, talented, attractive, compassionate, strong, confident, and loving. AJ is an extreme Alpha.

AJ wanted to stay. But she apparently felt looking out for her girls was more important. I cant judge what she did to her-self. But Alphaís have to be protected from them-self sometimes.

Fortunately she was there long enough for every body, including her-self, to see that she has the goods. AJ is awesome! In fact. I think AJ is probably the biggest transformation in ANTM history. From the nude shoot on, AJ was slamming. She seem to take in everything they told her to do, and gave them every thing they ask for. I think she progresses more in a shorter amount of time than any other woman in ANTM history.

I donít know why she seem so attached to the hair, and the hat thing. Except that she had cervical cancer. And maybe she had chemotherapy, and lost her hair at one time. I have seen young ladies wearing similar looking caps to cover their hair loss after chemotherapy. Maybe this is her way of keeping her connection to them.

Tyra said AJ only wants to do the dark stuff. Again may be this is AJ's way of keeping her connection to her friends who have, or are suffering with cancer. And her friends that did not make it. I can tell you that from what I know, cancer treatment can be very painful, dehumanizing, and brutal at times. The dark beauty maybe AJís way of keeping her connection to the suffering of others. AJ is very sensitive, and sweet.

AJ needs to not fear she will lose her connection to the suffering of others by stepping into the lime light. They will always be with her, and be happy for her, and her time in the light. If AJ wants it. I hope she will pursue the modeling, and maybe acting. She clearly has an aptitude for it. I expect she will get a lot of offers. Heck at the very least it could help pay for school. I whish her well.

ďLegends can be now and forever
    Teaching us to love for goodness sake
    Legends can be now and forever
    Loved by the sun, loved by the sun
    LovedĒ (Tangerine Dream - Loved by the Sun)
    Wait so who was she sacrificing for? Anchal? Caridee? Everyone but Melrose? lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM