Page 54 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    hey peeps, the poll posted by cwtv on who do you want to win antm cycle 7 is up again, they closed it before now its open again

i know aj is eliminated but if you havent voted and you're a fan of her's please vote for her

here's the link
    http://lounge.cwtv.com/showthread.php?t=11036

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2109417;
    AJ, it seems is very complex.

I dont think the judges eliminated her. I think AJ eliminated her-self.

It seems AJ sacrificed her-self for the other girls. I felt like she might do that after I saw how upset she was talking to Megg about loosing one of the girls at the next elimination. I started to feel very uneasy after her interview with Tyra. Like AJ may have been preparing Tyra for AJ s decision to eliminate her-self. And also to try and limit Melrose as much as possible as a threat to the other girls by AJ leaving.
    exatcly.. you can see how she cried sooo much after Megg leaving at judging room and tha b*tch Melrose mocking her!

she totally lost this week..
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I Love aj but I think it was Aj's time to go. yes i think Aj left on purpose so that other's who are more deserving could take her spot but I am surprised at how she was so readily to give up her position. I was afraid Tyra might blow up on her because she was giving up. Remember what happened last time when that girl (forgot her name) gave up? Tyra ended up going balistic on her, i'm surprised she didn't do the same to Aj.

^you mean Cassandra (cyle 5)? haha gave up because of hair.
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

I think she was talking about Tiffany. The reason why Tyra yelled at Tiffany and not Aj is because Tyra feels obligated to take black girls under her wings and feels like she should be alot tougher to them.

FORT Newbie
    Anyone notice when Anchal hugged AJ after one of the girl read the Tyra mail saying someone would be eliminated? I think it's a cute moment between the two of them.

FORT Newbie
    i love aj, she IS the best among those contestants. but i agree, she didnt really want to be on the show. i think a bigger regret than the her getting eliminated is her not wanting to really model. from the beginning she really didnt show much personal desire to model like the other girls who looked like they were going to die if they didnt get in the show. its like she just wanted to prove something, she said it herself when they asked her why did she want to be on antm, she said "i want to prove that you dont have to be the typical blonde...", unlike the other girls who kept saying they really wanted to model (of course despite that she kicked almost all there arses). she proved what she wanted to, "that you dont have to be the typical blonde..." and wanted to leave. i dont know if i would be patronizing her too much, but i find her self sacrifice quite honorable. i'm sure she could have won the show if she continued acting the way she was before this episode, but she would rather have someone WHO REALLY WANTS IT (like melrose or something) get it over her.

i'm scared that we might not really see much of her anymore since it seems like she doesnt really want to model.

good luck to all her endeavors.

What? the worst elimination ever. AJ got beautiful photo three times in a row, but Jaeda? I am so sad about Tyra's decision. Jaeda just takes advatage of her body. but she got no model material just a giant athlete. doh.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

i don't think it's true that she didn't really want to model.

-ehem, please, if i sound mad, then please don't take it against me-

IF SHE DIDN'T WANNA MODEL, TELL ME WHY SHE EVEN WENT TO CASTING, WORKED IN THE PHOTOSHOOTS, WORKED HARD ON THE RUNWAY, IS PLEASED WITH HERSELF WHEN SHE DOES WELL, SMILED WHEN THE JUDGES CALLED HER NAME AND PUT HER LIFE ON HOLD JUST TO JOIN THE SHOW?

I think that not every girl shows their desire in the same way. So Melrose shows her desire by acting like a b**** that would step in anyone's way to get to the top, the other girls express theirs in different ways too. For example, CariDee shows it through enthusiasm.

AJ seems like the kind of girl that doesn't exactly make herself act like someone else just for the sake of something and would rather have that someone choose her for what she really is. I think that shows that she isn't blinded and brainwashed by the fashion industry (and Tyra) and she's one of the few girls that are the REAL strong ones by maintaining who they are and what they believe in instead of trying to act like something they're not for the sake of others.

She seems like the kind of girl that doesn't only think of herself, but also for others. If she was really a selfish b****, then why did she make really close friends? Why didn't she just stay away from them? Didn't you ever stop to consider that what we see on TV is just a bunch of edited crap to make us believe something that's not really there? I think that her previous experiences in life have probably made her give more value to it and I think that she's happy that she's alive. Maybe she sees that others don't hold little things in life in such high regard. And that in turn, would probably make her feel like she could at least give them something to feel ecstatic about because she probably feels like she already has a gift from God.

And I really agree with BigDaddy with what he said about AJ's probable attachment to her hair. I know someone who has cancer and it's really a horrible feeling to be a girl and lose your hair in chemotherapy for such a scary reason. It's almost like watching every strand of your life fall down and in pieces. I think BigDaddy was right in saying that she was attached to her hat for the reason that she wanted to hide her hair because she seemed like she didn't wanna show others that she was suffering something really disturbing and could cost her LIFE. And that was probably the reason why she kept to herself when Megg was eliminated. She was clearly suffering from the severe loss of letting someone get close to you and suddenly losing them, and I guess she didn't want to show others that she was crumbling inside.

Well, I know that I have more to say about her but I guess this is enough insight for me for one day. After all, I've only just turned 14.
    Last edited by theart83; 10-20-2006 at 08:31 AM.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2109971;
    i don't think it's true that she didn't really want to model.

-ehem, please, if i sound mad, then please don't take it against me-

IF SHE DIDN'T WANNA MODEL, TELL ME WHY SHE EVEN WENT TO CASTING, WORKED IN THE PHOTOSHOOTS, WORKED HARD ON THE RUNWAY, IS PLEASED WITH HERSELF WHEN SHE DOES WELL, SMILED WHEN THE JUDGES CALLED HER NAME AND PUT HER LIFE ON HOLD JUST TO JOIN THE SHOW?
    point taken.

well we can agree on one thing i think, aj should be the winner.

peace

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM