Page 52 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Live Forever
    I really really had thought she would be Top 6. Though her personality and attitude seems kind of rude, especially to Brooke during judging.

I got a feeling about AJ (yeah, I know..hindsight! LOL) after her interview with Tyra. It seemed like they were showing more of the eye rolling/disgusted looks. By the elimination I was ready to kick her off myself. If I were Melrose and kept being called those infantile names, I'd be a bit of a bitch myself!

To be honest, though, Jaeda really should have gone before AJ - AJ had a much better collection of pics.

FORT Fogey
    Way to go ANTM!! You've done it again by kicking off another girl who could actually be a real model. AJ didn't need this show anyway. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the near future. She's too talented to be denied.

CCL
    I have to say: She definitely has the look. But she's unwilling to play nicely with others - going off on Frederic Fekkai because her hair was not dark enough, showing obvious disdain for the photoshoot last night. What does she think will happen in the real modelling world? Would she only do photos that she likes? (As Tyra said - she only seemed to like the "dark" photoshoots. But a model, at least a beginning model, doesn't get to pick and choose her shoots. She has to be versatile.) Would she never change her hair? Would she talk back at people she was working with, be they hair dressers or makeup artists or whoever? The fashion world is not going to wrap her in cotton wool or anything - she has to learn to go with the flow.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wait...I don't get Tyra...

She eliminates AJ...then she has a dark and scary impromptu shoot next week.

B****.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2109263;
    Wait...I don't get Tyra...

She eliminates AJ...then she has a dark and scary impromptu shoot next week.

B****.
    i wanted to kill myself when i saw that she would have been beyond perfect.

another one of my faves gone =( first megan...then right when megg was growing on me she got eliminated...now aj!!! I don't know what to do if anchal, caridee, and twins are all gone in that order! haha

props for AJ for being real! I love that she stood up for gorgeous anchal and made her feel better, I love that she tried to stay true to herself and I love that she told melrose to be nicer to people!!

I'm really sad that AJ left before Jaeda! Seriously she needs to go. The next week's photoshoot looks really sexy and I do not believe that she can pull it of!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteElfGen;2109288;
    i wanted to kill myself when i saw that she would have been beyond perfect.
    yeah are they trying to put salt into our wounds? at least mine bleh, i think they're doing this on purpose. boo to them.

AJ, it seems is very complex.

I don’t think the judges eliminated her. I think AJ eliminated her-self.

It seems AJ sacrificed her-self for the other girls. I felt like she might do that after I saw how upset she was talking to Megg about loosing one of the girls at the next elimination. I started to feel very uneasy after her interview with Tyra. Like AJ may have been preparing Tyra for AJ ‘s decision to eliminate her-self. And also to try and limit Melrose as much as possible as a threat to the other girls by AJ leaving.

This feels very similar to what Elyse cycle 1 did, when she seemed to purposely force the judges to eliminate her, having calculated with that razor sharp mind of hers, that by doing so, she would virtually assure Adriane’s win. I can still see the look of confusion on Janice Dickinson’s face trying to make sense of what Elyse was doing by purposely irritating the judges.

In some ways this is extreme alpha female behavior. Extreme Alphas will sacrifice them-self, before they will risk loosing one of their group, who may not be as strong as they are. Nor will they risk leaving one of their group vulnerable if they leave. They will try to remove, or take out what they see as the threat. In this case Melrose.

AJ is very sensitive, intelligent, talented, attractive, compassionate, strong, confident, and loving. AJ is an extreme Alpha.

AJ wanted to stay. But she apparently felt looking out for her girls was more important. I cant judge what she did to her-self. But Alpha’s have to be protected from them-self sometimes.

Fortunately she was there long enough for every body, including her-self, to see that she has the goods. AJ is awesome! In fact. I think AJ is probably the biggest transformation in ANTM history. From the nude shoot on, AJ was slamming. She seem to take in everything they told her to do, and gave them every thing they ask for. I think she progresses more in a shorter amount of time than any other woman in ANTM history.

I don’t know why she seem so attached to the hair, and the hat thing. Except that she had cervical cancer. And maybe she had chemotherapy, and lost her hair at one time. I have seen young ladies wearing similar looking caps to cover their hair loss after chemotherapy. Maybe this is her way of keeping her connection to them.

Tyra said AJ only wants to do the dark stuff. Again may be this is AJ's way of keeping her connection to her friends who have, or are suffering with cancer. And her friends that did not make it. I can tell you that from what I know, cancer treatment can be very painful, dehumanizing, and brutal at times. The dark beauty maybe AJ’s way of keeping her connection to the suffering of others. AJ is very sensitive, and sweet.

AJ needs to not fear she will lose her connection to the suffering of others by stepping into the lime light. They will always be with her, and be happy for her, and her time in the light. If AJ wants it. I hope she will pursue the modeling, and maybe acting. She clearly has an aptitude for it. I expect she will get a lot of offers. Heck at the very least it could help pay for school. I whish her well.

“Legends can be now and forever
    Teaching us to love for goodness sake
    Legends can be now and forever
    Loved by the sun, loved by the sun
    Loved” (Tangerine Dream - Loved by the Sun)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM