Page 50 of 240 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2108759;
    basically, janice thought aj was a brat. apparently because aj wouldnt lose the hat she was wearing, she also commented on how aj's hair is like a "mop" and it "wasnt chic", or something to that extent.

sigh
    ding dong.. someone insulting Mr. Fekkai hair
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

AJ - Cycle 7

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2108756;
    if this were so, then jaeda should have said goodbye a long time ago.

sorry i'm just really bitter right now.
    Problem was neither did AJ, Christian, Monique or Megg have their A or B game either. Plus if you don't need ANTM why be there. Let some other girl that want to be there have your spot. I agree that AJ was one of the best looking girls there. Apparently she was what Tyra wasn't looking for this Cycle. Every cycle there is a different kind of look that she is looking for. ANTM can be a stepping stone for some, or a end or be all for others.

It looks like to me that Tyra gets the credit for the ANTM winners but not the other girls who didn't win but made it modeling post ANTM. Heck there can only be one winner in a competition. It should be focused on ALL of the girls who have been on ANTM and have be success stories.

I'll miss her. Still a big fan, but IMHO she had the weekest photo THIS week.

Melrose & CariDee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2108847;
    I'll miss her. Still a big fan, but IMHO she had the weekest photo THIS week.
    I posted this in this week's thread too but:
    AJ looked more like Jessica Simpson in that wedding dress.
    She shoulda been the "Newlyweds"

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I think AJ's look was wrong for Seventeen and Covergirl...

AJ showed that she did not have much personality either when asked to be a correspondent. Janice even ripped on her about her hat; AJ said she didn't care and would keep wearing her hat. She should have listened to Janice... I bet Janice had a mouthful to say about that!

They are looking for a role model in their top model: AJ was very bitchy about Melrose and she had a bad attitude about that challenge. I believe she got eliminated because of her bad attitude for that challenge; her not willing to change, and being too dark and edgy for Seventeen.

It's not the end of the world--don't let it ruin your day! Both her and Jaeda probably deserved to be eliminated. But AJ will be a working model, if she really wants to model.

FORT Regular

um, wait...

random, somewhat off-topic assertion:

you guys keep saying you hate tyra for eliminating AJ...

...but it was tyra who gave you AJ, and ANTM in general, in the first place.

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl;2108918;
    I think AJ's look was wrong for Seventeen and Covergirl...

AJ showed that she did not have much personality either when asked to be a correspondent. Janice even ripped on her about her hat; AJ said she didn't care and would keep wearing her hat. She should have listened to Janice... I bet Janice had a mouthful to say about that!

They are looking for a role model in their top model: AJ was very bitchy about Melrose and she had a bad attitude about that challenge. I believe she got eliminated because of her bad attitude for that challenge; her not willing to change, and being too dark and edgy for Seventeen.

It's not the end of the world--don't let it ruin your day! Both her and Jaeda probably deserved to be eliminated. But AJ will be a working model, if she really wants to model.
    :nono

but I agree.. she seems very tired and lost herself and thats probably kill her in the judging room..

Quote Originally Posted by loudboy17;2108924;
    random, somewhat off-topic assertion:

you guys keep saying you hate tyra for eliminating AJ...

...but it was tyra who gave you AJ, and ANTM in general, in the first place.

just a thought
    she and co. booted AJ for some unacceptable reason.Obviously people wil mad at Tyra.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2108928;
    she and co. booted AJ for some unacceptable reason.Obviously people wil mad at Tyra.
    exactly~~ if they booted aj for her bad performance~~
    i had nothing to say~~
    but i don't think aj's performance was really that bad~~
    ok... she's not in her best form this week...
    but what about her performance in the past few weeks??
    her walk's great~~ her photos're stunning~~
    and just a little bit of downfall... then she had to go?!
    that's just absurd!!

if aj had to be in the bottom two this week~~ i'm ok with it...
    but she should definitely have deserved a second-chance~~
    loving aj no matter what!!~~
    i hate tyra banks & co.

I didn't get the feeling like AJ wanted it badly enough or else her attitude has just been crap lately....

She was by far my favorite girl, but it seemed like she was just sabotaging herself to get an earlier exit than she could potentially have had.

And getting upset at Tyra is just stupid because she did exactly what had to be done as a judge and if she couldn't make AJ realize what an opportunity this was then she had to be axed....

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM