Page 49 of 240 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteElfGen;2108668;

Thats why people keep comparing her to MS because MS was kicked off as Early as AJ and MS is doing awesome. Heck shes doing better than some of the winners.
    yeah exactly the same, they were both 5th to get kicked out

yes i am die hard fan girl
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-19-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: response to deleted post removed

FORT Newbie
    seriously, like what the hell? damn it tyra u suck. AJ was the only reason that i look forward to seeing every week..and now she's gone =(. and next week's photoshoot is totally her...something dark and freaky. gosh im pissed even more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2108721;
    Now I dont know what to expect from this Cycle 7..

I didnt expect her to leave this early..

right.... though i am not a fan of her, i do think AJ look like the winner....
    few days before Megg's elimination, i thought Megg is so adorable and wait to see her getting into the top 6, then she got eliminated....

At that time I thought that there was someone who is more deserved to be sent home, but anyway, AJ will be the winner!...............then i am shock when i see her got booted out this week...
    by the way, i love kahlen

AJ - Cycle 7

The one of the problems with AJ was that she let Melrose get inside of her head. That's now 2 girls eliminated because they let Melrose get to them. Plus in a way she felt like she best was in the competition. Maybe she was but she should have tried to do better in the photoshoot and the interview with Janice. During the photoshoot when they were telling her to smile more she didn't try to give more effort. During the interview she totally got nervous. Granted Jaeda didn't do much better but AT least she was trying. I thought by looks alone AJ could have coasted to the top 6.

It's apparent that Jaeda is getting the Ann (C3) treatment by Tyra by giving her so many chances to step up. I think AJ figured that she could have a bad week and still be in the competition but she was wrong. ANTM is a week by week competition you should always have your A or at least your B game on. AJ got eliminated early in one of the weakest ANTM seasons. Maybe that person who said that the Top 3 was going to be Eugenia, Caridee and Michelle was right. If that is true just imagine how weak this ANTM was

I think if AJ wants to, she can make it big outside of top model. I just think she didn't want to be there anymore and made it very obvious. Her attitude sucked--she was rude the makeover episode, she had an attitude, she was catty, she let Melrose get to her, and she totally half-assed that picture. I also cannot stand eye-rolling. Even though I had her pegged as a possible winner, I do agree she should have been sent home, because why deal with someone who doesn't want to be there. I don't think she needs ANTM to be successful though.

what did Janice said about AJ after she left the interview??

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2108744;
    The one of the problems with AJ was that she let Melrose get inside of her head. That's now 2 girls eliminated because they let Melrose get to them. Plus in a way she felt like she best was in the competition. Maybe she was but she should have tried to do better in the photoshoot and the interview with Janice. During the photoshoot when they were telling her to smile more she didn't try to give more effort. During the interview she totally got nervous. Granted Jaeda didn't do much better but AT least she was trying. I thought by looks alone AJ could have coasted to the top 6.

It's apparent that Jaeda is getting the Ann (C3) treatment by Tyra by giving her so many chances to step up. I think AJ figured that she could have a bad week and still be in the competition but she was wrong. ANTM is a week by week competition you should always have your A or at least your B game on. AJ got eliminated early in one of the weakest ANTM seasons. Maybe that person who said that the Top 3 was going to be Eugenia, Caridee and Michelle was right. If that is true just imagine how weak this ANTM was
    I agree Jaeda is getting the Ann treatment. They both took horrible pictures and still are kept on. The only thing different is Ann at least was good in person, whereas Jaeda isn't. Jaeda really has no redeeming qualities. I think if AJ had at least faked like she wanted to be there, Jaeda would have gone home. AJ doesn't need them anyway.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2108744;
    ANTM is a week by week competition you should always have your A or at least your B game on.
    if this were so, then jaeda should have said goodbye a long time ago.

sorry i'm just really bitter right now.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2108754;
    what did Janice said about AJ after she left the interview??
    basically, janice thought aj was a brat. apparently because aj wouldnt lose the hat she was wearing, she also commented on how aj's hair is like a "mop" and it "wasnt chic", or something to that extent.

sigh

lol Janice called her a BRATT at cwtv video
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM