Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2170133;

interesting picture
    she's so adorable, hahaha she looks so tall in comparison with the other girl

Quote Originally Posted by Ida Lupino;2170107;
    Ok. Thanks for the instructions. First, I had to change the extension from jpg to png. Then it was uploadable only to learn that it exceeds FORT's 100 kb limit by 63 kbs. This is the problem How the heck do you guys get the images on FORT with those limits? Is there a way to compress it or something else? I've seen all the lovely screen caps; surely they are more than 100 kbs! Help!
    Yes, all the images I post are more than 100 kbs. But I don't upload my pictures to FORT, that's why the size limit doesn't effect me. I upload my pictures to Photobucket, then paste the photobucket url of the picture in between [IMG]and[/IMG].

For example:

[IMG]"http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/The_Last_Soul/ANTM%20Cycle%207%20Ep%206%20Sc reencaps/AJ_epsix57.jpg"[/IMG]

Don't use the quotations though. I only did that so the post would show the code, and not the actual picture. So right after [IMG] it's http, and right before [/IMG] it's jpg. No " " before or after.

God I hope that made sense. I am horrible at trying to explain or give directions.
    Last edited by The Last Soul; 12-07-2006 at 09:58 AM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Newbie
    Thank you, all for schooling me in the art of uploading digital imagery! Thank you especially to Babito for posting AJ's picture. With all the instructions (I've printed them out and will refer to them if in future the need arises), I should be able to get the job done.

Glad you like AJ's picture. She did tower above the woman in the shot, and she wasn't even standing up straight! Thanks again for all your help.

FORT Newbie
    Oops. I mean Bibito. Sorry for that and thank you again.

All of these instructions, while off-topic here, are available in our Announcements/Help Desk forum. I'd recommend moving the "how to post a picture" discussion there. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ida Lupino;2170809;
    Oops. I mean Bibito. Sorry for that and thank you again.
    glad to help you

anyway I can't wait to see AJ again on TV..
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

The three women in these three screen caps are gorgeous. But WOW!!! The woman (AJ) in the first screen cap is so GLAMOROUS!!! AJ needs to get really comfortable with showing off that beautiful woman. That woman is a GLAMOROUS super model.

Sometimes I don’t know why I feel so surprised that AJ is so amazing.

Most models are found as teenagers like Tyra was at age 15. Or are discovered buy professional model scouts. AJ was discovered by professional model scouts. Very good model scouts. Then filtered through thousands of other women. Then trained by some of the best people in the business.

I feel like I should slap my-self in the head. And say “of course she’s amazing....stupid!”.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2171655;
    The three women in these three screen caps are gorgeous. But WOW!!! The woman (AJ) in the first screen cap is so GLAMOROUS!!! AJ needs to get really comfortable with showing off that beautiful woman. That woman is a GLAMOROUS super model.
    She really is stunning in those screencaps. Which is why I made them.

The first one is all about that gorgeous smile of hers. Then the other two, they're all about those piercing eyes. It's funny that you compare her to a bird of prey there, because that was actually what Nigel was saying during that scene. "A.J. has so many things the fashion people love. The bird-like qualities..." I agree with you too. She does resemble a bird of prey in those pictures. The second one especially. She looks like she's contemplating which judge to swoop down and attack. lol.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Newbie
    I Love Her! She's So Cool!

She really is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!
    everything looks great on her.
    her skin... her hair... her smile... her eyes... her body... her personality...
    god, I am so crazy about her...
    I'm a super fan of Mandy Moore and Dorota Swieniewicz and Alexandra Jayne Stewart !!!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 09:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 03:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM
  9. 03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM