Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

What I am talking about is when AJ shapes her spikes more at the back of her head like an eagle, or some other type of bird of pray head dress.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2168553;
    What I am talking about is when AJ shapes her spikes more at the back of her head like an eagle, or some other type of bird of pray head dress.
    Hmmm.. Should be this then.
    Avie obtain from FORT

Quote Originally Posted by shann;2168555;
    Hmmm.. Should be this then.
    Yeah, that might be it. It needs a little work of course. But you can see the bird of pray thing more in that photo. Though AJ is clearly still upset about something. Probably Melrose.

But there is no mistaking that beautiful face, and features of AJís. My God. Those eye's.

I never liked AJ with the spikes. She looked so much better with her hair smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2168573;
    I never liked AJ with the spikes. She looked so much better with her hair smooth.
    Well like I said. I think smooth is more high fashion. But I also think that in the right situation, and if done well the spikes can work also. But you know. It seems to me that one of the nice things about being a woman is that you can have many different looks. Smooth, bird of pray, extensions, wigs, etc... As long as you look good. All anybody will think is COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy;2168553;
    Perhaps this is what you are referring to:

These are some of my all-time favorite screencaps of her. She looks so beautiful. And I love her spikes. I think they're cool. She looks good with smooth hair too though.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    She looks really really pretty in those screencaps!
    I like the spikes better, but I agree the smooth hair is more high-fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2168626;

These are some of my all-time favorite screencaps of her. She looks so beautiful. And I love her spikes. I think they're cool. She looks good with smooth hair too though.
    Yes!...... Yes!..... Yes! She is so incredible. Isnít she. I often break down into poetry, and lyricism when I see, talk, or think about AJ. I flash back to my searches for God, truth, and the meaning of life. To dancing with EL TORO. To 40 foot swells at the pipeline. And more.

I envision my invincibility like a ripe coconut in AJís hands. As she slams me down on a sharp rock. cracking me open, and releasing me. As I pour out listening to AJís words, ďthere you go. Good boyĒ

See what I mean.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2168626;

aw... love this picture

heh you very good at this
    Osakini?? It sounds like old-socks-and-bikini (NORELLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bibito;2168868;
    aw... love this picture

heh you very good at this
    I've made tons (and I mean TONS) of screencaps of A.J. I'm like the A.J. Screencap Queen. lol. Here's some more:

I better stop posting these though, before BigDaddy has a heartattack.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM