Thread: AJ - Cycle 7

She looks great...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2167411;
    Well I haven't went and rewatched all of the episodes from this season, but when I say confessional, I mean AJ talking to the camera while alone... and yes, she did have those, for instance when she was saying she didn't care about what Janice said about her hat, that she liked it... and although I can't say for certain, I'm pretty sure you are wrong about them never showing her on the telephone... I think that early on they showed all of the girls calling home with their kind of first impressions... could be wrong, but I think I remmeber most of them on the phone at some point, would be odd for AJ to be the ONLY girl that they never showed on the phone...
    Take this from someone who has re-watched the first six episodes several times, that stuff never happened. Yes, she said she didn't care what Janice thought about her hat, but what's your point? Do you think she said, "I don't care what Janice thought about my hat, I'm different!" Well, that isn't the case. She said, "I love my hat, I don't care what she thinks."

And I'm telling you, the phone call DIDN'T happen. During the first six episodes, the only girls we ever saw using the phone were Melrose, Monique, and the twins. No one else.

I'm sorry, but you obviously don't remember what went on the in show, so you need to backtrack a bit before you try to argue a point.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by shann;2167441;
    Dont know if this was already posted, but I feel that it's a sweet photo.

Thanks for posting. I love this picture. It's so cute.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2167548;
    Take this from someone who has re-watched the first six episodes several times, that stuff never happened. Yes, she said she didn't care what Janice thought about her hat, but what's your point? Do you think she said, "I don't care what Janice thought about my hat, I'm different!" Well, that isn't the case. She said, "I love my hat, I don't care what she thinks."
    The point Gizmo made was an example of a confessional, like when she talked about that hat.

Alexandra looks great,but ...is that Megg beside her ??
    Looks like a normal friend of Alexandra.(Alexandra sounds weird,isn't it? )
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by moonDon;2167586;
    Alexandra looks great,but ...is that Megg beside her ??
    Looks like a normal friend of Alexandra.(Alexandra sounds weird,isn't it? )
    Yeah it's Megg. Hahaha. It does sounds weird. But what does the J stands for? Is it Jane?
    Avie obtain from FORT

Quote Originally Posted by shann;2167587;
    Yeah it's Megg. Hahaha. It does sounds weird. But what does the J stands for? Is it Jane?
    Yes, but it's spelled Jayne.

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    Now I'm actually starting to like AJ.
    Unfortunately she's not on the show anymore.. :p

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    This new picture your all talking about is taken from Megg's myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2167548;

And I'm telling you, the phone call DIDN'T happen. During the first six episodes, the only girls we ever saw using the phone were Melrose, Monique, and the twins. No one else.

I'm sorry, but you obviously don't remember what went on the in show, so you need to backtrack a bit before you try to argue a point.
    Actually, I stated from the begining that I didn't recall for certain if it had happened, because I hadn't rewatched the episodes recently, my *point* is that you claimed that she NEVER had a confessional, and clearly she did, so you dont remember everything either... that's why I brought up the hat situation... I'll rewatch the episodes when they do the marathon, but the bottom line is AJ at some point did mention she was different, and perhaps you are right and it was only twice, but however many times she did say it, whether it was once or four times, it resonated with viewers, and they remembered it... that's all that really matters...

AND you are wrong about another matter, I am fairly certain that Megan also used the phone before she was sent home, because that is how people found out she was a lesbian... and didn't Jaeda call her bf and tell him about them cutting all of her hair off? Like I said, I'm fairly certain that they showed nearly all of the girls making a phone call in the first couple of episodes, and until they show the marathon, I'm sticking with that, because I think you are forgetting some moments from the show
    Last edited by Gizmo82; 12-05-2006 at 06:04 PM.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
  2. 03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. 03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
  5. 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM
  6. 03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
  7. 03-13-2007, 04:28 PM
  8. 03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
  9. 03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
  10. 03-04-2007, 07:38 PM
  11. 02-25-2007, 02:59 PM